UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 75.

Kano State, Nigeria.
2018.

Falak was dead tired when they get back after the dinner with the whole Royals. Everyone is just fussing about what is wrong with her or if she is injured somewhere. It was annoying at first but then she brushed it off as they were all worried about her being kidnapped. No lie, she was afraid at first and thought they just want to molest her but when she saw herself lying on a bed and another woman made an appearance as her mother in-law, she felt slightly at ease. She wouldn't want to hurt her son's wife, would she?

Shaddad was only looking at her as they fuse, she could tell he has a lot to say there but refrained since they are not used to having him talk though she is. She has been waiting for him to talk but he isn't saying a thing so she stood up and quickly changed into her nightgown, the one she's never worn. It is dandelion yellow, her favorite colour and it is silk. The hand has only one strap like a vest but there is a robe she can use on top. The front of the inner one is nettish so she removed the robe with plunging neckline and angel sleeves and wore it.

She left the closet and sat down on the empty bed waiting for Shaddad to come out of the bathroom. As she waited, she thought about going to get some water and did just that. When she came out, Shaddad opened the door to the bathroom and he is only in a towel again. She widen her eyes and almost drop the glass cup, almost. She gritted her teeth thinking whether he is trying to seduce her or something because it clearly looks like that is what he is doing.

Is this the punishment he is talking about the day before? If this is it then it is surely getting to her but she narrowed her eyes at his hard chest, then the lines of his abs before huffing and settling on the bed. She watch as he made his way to the closet and his back, Ya Allah. She continue to watch as he trudged, the muscles on his back flexing with each move. The width of his shoulders is what amazed her more, it is so extensive and looks sturdy. She gulped and let her eyes wander lower, it makes a v shape. Seeing that she is letting his punishment get to her, she looked away and gulped her water.

She won't let him get away with whatever it is he is doing. He should not think that she doesn't know how to tease too, she knows how to do that and this is the last inner warning she is giving. If he dares come out of the bathroom half naked again, she won't let him leave unscathed. Just because his body is perfect doesn't mean he can get away with it. But damn, she really was tempted to touch him in some weird way but she won't. She will never initiate that and that is a promise she made when she was angry at him before they get married and she is willing to keep it for as long as she can. No natter how much she is obsessed with bronze.

Since she forced him to marry her, like everyone thought, she won't force him into mating with her. She has that pride and will take it for forever or he'd take her for granted even though Shaddad is just a living human with brain but naïve just like she is. She is even surprise how they manage to live together, both naïve on most the things.

"What do you want to say?" She asked when he settled himself on the other end of the bed. She never stopped cuddling him even after 'regaining her memories.'

"What?" He scrunched his brows at her attack of question. How did she manage to know him so much in just little time?!

"You want to say something to me, I know that." She crossed her arms on her chest and continue to look at him with a look saying I need some explanations on what us going on in his head.

"Uh, I think you hugging my brothers is not fine. You might think they are your blood but they are not. They are also not your mahrams so hugging them is against our religion since marriage between you guys is allowed so I think you should stop hugging them like that." He explained, looking at her dead in the eyes to pass his message.