UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 59.

Kano State, Nigeria.
2018.

Falak silently sat down on the bed willing her mind to bring up something she could do with her so called lost memory. If she acts like her memories vanished for real, he won't really hold her account for what will happen. But what doss she want to do? How could she disturb him and just do something to annoy him? The ideas are just not coming when she desperately needed them to, still overwhelmed with him picking her up and bringing her back home. It was so something she can't word out. His other side he is only showing to Falak shoes memories vanished but not to the other.

She didn't know what to feel with him all caring, not taking the bad side of the event, but she likes how he was very attentive to all her needs. She asked him to adjust her pillow and he did that, to even close her body with a quilt. So maybe it is time to use that accordingly and get him to feel something. This is the time to blurt out what she has in mind and also tease him, what is the fault in it? Absolutely nothing! It shouldn't be bad too, she likes watching Shaddad squirm, it makes him look more human.

He is sitting on the set of couches by the side of the bed so she pivoted her attention back to him, he had his whole focus to his laptop which annoyed her. She is also a doctor, should she always be pushing her head into her laptop? She doesn't see the work that requires his attention two four seven, being a Cardiologist is not really far from being a Paediatrician so she needs to find the difference. Or maybe it is his farm work that needs the attention, but still, it's too much.

The least he could do is keep those aside and attempt to her since she is ill and also has no memory of him. Then again, she remembered that he does nothing without being asked to and even now, he wants her to ask him to help. Sometimes she don't get how he is a doctor. He literally waited for her one time to ask him to come to bed, she don't get it. Is he shy or just hates talking having grow up not talking? She stopped thinking about that though, she always come up blank so she let her brain rest.

"Hey, husband! Can you come and sit here please?" She asked, putting on her new famous innocent smile which makes her look a little different from the creepy one he was used to after their wedding. He never thought women could be this creepy and disturbing.

Deep down, there is a feeling that he is the one bringing that side of her. So when he thought about what she is doing, he just let her continue her craziness, it's not like he doesn't enjoy it most of the times, he does.

"Sure." He furrowed his brows softly before closing his laptop and went to sit next to her on the bed, waiting patiently for her to talk.

"I think you should focus on me than that laptop now since you see, I'm clearly not okay." She sassed, gesturing to her head and leg before signing when he looks confused, "I think we should try regaining my memory. I can't just be sitting here with someone I know nothing about as my husband." She pursed her lips in a sassy way and blow out her nose.

"Okay." She is making him more confused and agitated, he just have to do that for a little before leaving her alone again. She is about to make him lost his own memory if he isn't careful with what she does.

"So, how did I get married to you?" She folded her arms across her chest and raised a brow like an investigator asking it's prey.

"It was an arranged marriage." He grumbled out, looking at anywhere but at her. He don't get whether that is the correct answer to her question, it is the only thing he could bring to his tongue.

"No wonder, you are too boring for my liking. I know I wouldn't have pushed myself into marrying someone so boring and unseasoned. No, not only me, but any woman wouldn't want an unadorned husband." She sassed, dramatically pursing her lips in self disgrace.