UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 13.

Kano State, Nigeria.
2012.

Falak woke up the next day feeling very happy and super hyperactive! She got dressed herself in the other set of uniform she has. Her mother asked her not to wash it and that the maids will do it but Falak being Falak didn't agree because she said 'I do all the washing clothes back at home' so her mother let her with a sigh.

They walked into the bathroom together yesterday night and washed the clothes together, she washed while her mother rinsed and spread. Falak was so happy, prosperous and cheerful because her mother told her that they will talk about her life when the time comes so she is happy with that. It's a reassurance and that alone is what matters, they will talk, now, tomorrow, in a week or closer.

After washing the clothes, they walked together to the dining room where everyone was sitting and waiting for them. They got stared at from the servants, guards, maids, the Royal brothers and also the king. They know they look utterly alike and they knew it so they released a smile at the same time before sitting themselves. The duo look more like sisters than mother and daughter, it took everyone's breath away. Not lying but even their smiles are the same.

The dinner went uneventful and monotonous like always except for Falak who kept babbling to Humaid, Huzaif and Suwaid since they are the only ones she's comfortable with. The other brothers gave them weird glances across the table since they didn't know when they bonded. Shaddad was surprised at first but then settle his face, he doesn't like that she is getting too cozy with his brothers.

Now, she manage to get out of the bed and get dressed because she is looking forward to the breakfast ahead. She sighed and combed her hair, she will have to pleat her hair or she will go crazy, it's very long full Fulani hair. She packed it in a low ponytail and add the beret on her head before taking her backpack then sauntering out with Ashir and Khamis. She did enacted a gradual rotary motion in front of the mirror before leaving.

"Good morning everyone!" She greeted, sitting herself between Yazid and Masrooq, they are her next target and she will make them talk to her whether by force or with fire and volcano.

Everyone around the table chorused back a morning except Shaddad and true to Asad's words, Masrooq's voice almost scared her but she grasped herself last minute to sit down and then massaged her racing heart. It was so deep and hard, almost close to Shaddad's but still deeper and harder. Hmm, this should be interesting for her.

After breakfast, she took her lunch box from her mother and left the house with her guards. She kissed Humaid, Huzaif, Suwaid on the cheek before leaving, she left a very shocked Shaddad because he wasn't expecting that, no, not at all. How can a village lass know how to give her brothers' a kiss on the cheek and a bye? This girl is getting beyond him, how?

Falak laughed when she saw all their surprised, astonished, flabbergasted faces. Jabrayah did it to her yesterday before she left and she told her that she always does that to her brother, sister and mother before leaving the house so she also did it to her brothers, she's not really comfortable with the King at the moment so she will wait for another time. She can't do it to her mom and not do it to her stepdad, that will look like she's siding with her mom.

School went great but Falak was trying to get Jabrayah to tell her what happened to her but she didn't, she said she wants to confirm if her father is joking to her or not before she tells her. Falak only sighed and ask her to do as she wants, she is not forcing anything on her. She looks more sad today than any day, not even yesterday.

Shaddad was sitting in his office checking on the hospital links. He sure as hell was exhausted with two surgeries at the same time, he had to. Those two patients were at the verge of dying because it was an accident, it's just that their lives are not at the end or they would've died instantly. They were badly injured and that alone is a lesson, Allah is great, the greatest.