UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 14.

Kano State, Nigeria.
2012.

Shaddad wanted to yell at everyone who crossed his path when he entered the hospital. The girl pissed him off to the core and God should save the person that will get himself lashed at. His calm face is still there but down, he knew he will do the unthinkable, improbable and inconceivable if anyone approaches him with something insensate. He hates that he was the one who picked the village lass from school, his mood is ruined like it'd never being before.

He searched his stepmother's surgery but she wasn't there. The nurses around the place told him that they are in the OT. This only pissed him off more, where the hell is he keeping her? She definitely is not coming to his office, he will go crazy before she left. He's already mad, he will go madder is she spends another minute with him but he has no other option.

With a frustrated breath out, he asked her to follow him and together they walked to his office but he got there before her and after five minutes, she came in. She was busy ogling at the white hospital walls and it doesn't smell like the one back in her village. This one looks and smells amazing so she spend her time checking it out. Hmm, those lab coats looks amazing and she knew she would look good in it. It pushed her to even study well and become a pediatrician.

She sat down silently on the chair that is facing him. She kept quite though, just like from the ride back to the hospital. After looking around his office for good fifteen minutes, she settle herself back and relax and became more lenient. Uninterested, she started looking at her body because she forgot about something and is written on her arms. She can't remember what that is but she knew she wrote it down yesterday when Madeeha said it.

Aha, it's written on her arms but it has started fading away and she can't see much. She pursed her lips, how is she going to ask him to tell her what that means if he's already snapping, biting and attacking her like she's a little child. With a determined, resoluted face, she cursorily glanced up and took the pen he's using from his hand then swerved the paper he's writing on upsidedown so she could write it down.

Shaddad sat there, looking stunned, dazed and shocked beyond words. She dare took the pen he's using and swerved his paper just to write something imprudent. What is wrong with this girl? He thought she's finally learned her lesson that he doesn't like noise but guess not. He wanted to sigh and glare at her but he let his calm face, he can't give her that gratification.

"What are you doing?" He gritted out from his gnashed teeth. He couldn't stop himself from gritting his teeth even though he won't let his calm face decapitate.

"Keep quite!" His jaw dropped, did she just ask him to keep quite just because she's looking at her arm, acting all clandestine.

"What?!" He can't believe she just did that! This girl is really growing dragon's wings, she is asking him to keep quite? Really? In his own office?!

Falak didn't reply and kept looking at her arm, trying to see what she wrote yesterday. A minute later, she started writing down a 'K', narrowing her eyes at her arms which Shaddad finds weird. How can someone be just narrowing his eyes to his arms, looking at nothing! Shaddad is starting to think that she's lost her memory or had been in the mental asylum. She's that crazy to him.

"What does kolinari means?" She asked, keeping the pen and paper down in front of him so he could see her naturally beautiful handwriting and her awfully wrong spelling.

He narrowed his eyes at her, sizing her up with his gaze but she didn't even move since her eyes are fixated on the paper. She really did pronounce it like Madeeha did but she's not sure about the spelling since she's never heard anyone talked about any course culinary. She hates that there are more words for her to learn from the dictionary, why won't life be just easy without you going to school and having to learn another language that is not yours? She don't get why people make it seems like without school you get no life. Maybe she will find out about it later!