UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 51.

Kano State, Nigeria.
2018.

Falak lie down on the bed finally alone in her home. Her friends left after praying ishā and didn't wait for her husband to come back because she requested that she wants to sleep before he comes and the girls let their perverted minds in which she ignored with great difficulty, they were very persistent.

She moved from the bed and went to remove the constricting Fulani clothes. Opening her drawer, she removed a black shirt with v-neckline and bishop sleeves and added ankle length flay skirt to go with it. She is not going to sleep now because she wants to explore her new home even though she wants nothing more than to sleep for the three days she's thought. She still needs to see whether the house is made like she asked.

The chandelier that is in the main living room took her breath away though she didn't even thought about chandelier, she liked that one so much and the romantic vibe it will give at nights.

She didn't do anything bad to his Chamber except for changing the darker colour. His chambers was made with charcoal colqoured everything and so manly and also cold. She changed it to cream and orange. The orange living room is was,here she will be staying with her friends, she marked the parlour as hers and they will share the main one. When she saw the backdoor with only tiles and nothing there, she made a small outdoor relaxing place and she loved the outcome.

There are four bedrooms and two living rooms with a kitchen, storeroom and laundry room. Falak couldn't be any happier and she knew the other Chambers only have three bedrooms with laundry room and storeroom attached to the kitchen. Their own is quite different from the shape and how bigger everything is. If not that the brothers like each other, they would've threw punches and not agree to that arrangement.

When she was finally done, she went back to the main living room and started watching the television, randomly shuffling through the dstv channels. She was getting tired of waiting for Shaddad and yawned just when the door opened. His scent was what made way to her senses first before his presence. He's removed the babban riga and is just wearing the underneath kaftan. He looks good but tired so she switched off the television and left the room. She could feel his presence behind her.

She didn't bother going to another bedroom, they are going to share one and he has no choice so she entered the master bedroom where all his clothes are and where she asked Jabrayah to keep hers.

She took her cotton mickey mouse pajamas and changed into it, too unattractive for first night huh? But she doesn't care what he thinks and he better not think they are going to consummate their marriage because she won't let him touch a single strand of her hair. He needs to be punished before he gets that right but she performed ablution when she saw him did the same.

Draping a long hijab, she stood behind him on the paying mat he sprayed and he started praying. His voice was so soothing and the way he read the ayah giving each harf it's right and all the gunna, Falak was swayed off her feet. Falak almost closed her eyes and listen to his enticing, alluring voice recite the verses like Mishary bin Rashid Al-Afasy was his teacher in Islamic school. She is not exaggerating and she knows that she will have ask him to teach her his unique qira'.

As soon as they said their taslim and the adhkar said after praying, he placed his hand on her head and whispered the du'a though he was very reluctant. She didn't move and only let her eyes stay down casted.

Shaddad's phone rang after that and he stood up to take it since it's from the hospital. His white thobe is like always, without creases nor stain, he looks like those powerful Arabian crowned princes. She strained her ears to get what he is talking about because now, she wants to meddle into his life and shuffle all over.