UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 52.

Kano State, Nigeria.
2018.

Shaddad got out from his horror stricken self and prayed fajr before taking bath and decided to be casual today in his maroon singlet and jacket adding loose jeans to his long legs. He feels weird wearing that outfit because he can't remember looking so casual in normal days. He is always getting ready for work and work alone, or sometime, for coronations.

He knew Falak went to Cook something so he brought out his laptop to get some work done. He gave the Ward heads their list of work for the week to pass down to other doctors and also did that to the head nurse both male and female. He was never absent just to stay at home so the thought of working from home kind of sort his problem a little, he knew Falak won't let him go to work and won't even think about it again after what happened.

Another thought of Falak. He thought she would be those devoted wives he heard about but he didn't know what surprise awaits him. Falak is not anywhere near devoted or those dutiful wives, she looks more like those hot headed ones that act like the men while the men act like the women. There just was never dull moment with her and that is her advantage, he could use that as company for the time being before he gets to the root of everything.

Falak hummed as she finished with the pancakes and arranged the new dining table that smells new. She set the plate of pancakes that looks piled and too much for two people, put aside the syrup and added few more strawberries by the side of the pancakes to appeal the eyes. She kept the dalgona coffee she made in two huge mugs before setting to call Shaddad .

She still feels like she is dreaming sometimes because of everything that happened in the last month. It was rushed but she isn't complaining, she wanted to have Shaddad as soon as possible before she could lose him again. She's gone a long way to let him out her grasp, she won't do that even with a knife around her throat and she is at a gunpoint or so she thought.

Though she thought punishing him will make him angry, he looks anything but angry earlier that morning. It looks like he was amused and also horrified which she liked, she wouldn't have liked it if he was pissed. The Shaddad she thought she knew when she first came is different from the one she came to know. Entirely different like they are just twins without same personality.

The first one she met looks rude and too powerful that will make her pee on her pants if not for his beautiful features. There is just something about him that drew her in when she first saw him but when she started disturbing him in the hospital and started getting answers here and there, she knew that that Shaddad will make the perfect husband, not that she wouldn't of married the first Shaddad, she would in a heartbeat.

She judged him based on his mood when she first saw him. She learnt that judging people only leads to a lot of problems, questions and misunderstandings so she thought that if she gets to know someone, she can judge him clearly not that she has the right even after knowing the person. She got judged once and didn't like what people thought of her and when she sat down and thought about it, she feels like she's been judging people her whole life.

For instance, maybe Adama didn't really hate her and she only wanted what is good for only her children which brought envy to her heart. Maybe her sisters thought she was finer than them and decided that she holds no importance in their lives and her mother also. She's judged her mother immediately after her father told her about her and she almost backed out and refuse to come to the city but then thought about who will give her food, her father is no more and no one will take care of another person's child, they are not that generous.

She would've regretted her decision if she hasn't come. There are so many beautiful things that life has for her in plate and she can't wait to explore each one with her husband by her side. She loves him even though it feels weird deep within her but she knew that she can't live with anyone as her husband if not Shaddad.