UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 94.

Kano State, Nigeria.
2018.

Falak grunted into the phone listening to her mother as she rants about her safety and her babies. She sometimes only sit and listen to her thinking whether the woman loves the kids more than she does. She will rant for ten good minutes about their safety before her language will twitch to her own safety. She feels like her mother doesn't love her anymore, she loves her babies far more than she's ever loved her and she is not kidding. Her mother is supposed to keep loving her like her she did when she first set her feet in the palace while she takes care of her own children, they are her children for a reason.

"...I have everything taken cared of, all you need to do is tell them to get ready. The guards are also ready, I have a few maids ready for you there. More guards are waiting for you at the airport, don't forget about anything. Take the babies' net in case those interior designers didn't have it placed like I asked. Now get off this phone and start getting ready, the sun is out already." Then she hung up the phone leaving Falak to grunt all the more.

"Get ready you guys, we leave in one hour. I don't really know why my mom insist that we go with you, I wanted some lone time with my village." She rolled her eyes though they can't see her through the phone but she wished they can so they will back off after seeing her grouchy self.

Falak decided that she is going to her village to pay her father a visit and also her step siblings. She can't just act like they don't exist when they do and her father's grave is also waiting for her visit. She is spending two days there with her children and husband. She don't even want to dive on how hard it was to convince her husband into taking the weekends off. She had to result to kisses and blackmails to take away her children and spend a whole month there without any access to him seeing them and he reluctantly agreed. She has been using the children as his weakness ever since they were born, she don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

She has already packed her own luggage along with her husband's, remaining her children's which is why she is adding additional hour for the girls. They complained that they are not even ready which is why she add it. All the Royal Princes and Princesses are going there for the weekend. Her mother said and she quote 'they need some changes' and Falak could not agree more. They really need some changes and adjustment for them to know just how the world move.

Falak don't even know how her mother did it but she said she already have some place for them to stay and hopefully, it is not some hotel where they can rest. She wants them to lie down on a mattress and keep chasing away mosquitoes in the night just like she did when she lived there. They will be using the private jet so she will take a bed for her babies but everyone is going to suffer with mattress. Just a little taste of their own medicine for wanting to tag along with her.

Especially the Princes, oh it's going to be a sight to see. Them chasing and slapping mosquitoes at night whilst squirming. Moving around on the mattress because of how uncomfortable it is and then they will wake up with backache and sour muscles due to sleeping on the floor. She can't wait for that moment. But in all honesty, she missed her life there with her friends and other people around. She also hopes to see Marawiyyah this time around. She's had nightmares about her friend being in trouble, she won't rest till after finding her.

"Are you done?" She heard Shaddad ask from behind her wearing his famous set of fog kaftan. He looks every inch handsome and smart.

"Yeah, just the last touches. Can you strap them in the car?" She point at the three children throwing their feet and hands on the bed while looking around with curious eyes. Thank God they are well fed so she won't expect any tantrum from them anytime soon, hopefully.

"Sure." He took the three babies in a way Falak is still learning how to after seven months but she couldn't. Taking them once at a time will be a suicide in her side so she stopped going for it.