UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 6.

Kano State, Nigeria.
2012.

She blinked, but the golden beautiful teardrop light isn't disappearing from her view. She blinked again and conclude that she's with her father in heaven. Did she die after collapsing in the huge house? But why can't she remember been questioned in the grave and that day isn't Friday. Hmm, maybe she slipped into coma and finally died on Friday, that is the only thing that will explain it. She can't just go unscathed after being matured already.

She started counting the beautiful lights that hung in diamond teardrop like shapes and looks very shiny. She started counting in Fulani go'o, didi, tati, nay... She was cut off when someone laughed and said; "Is she for real? Heaven?" The person laughed again, it sounded very beautiful to her ears.

Hmm, maybe that's an angel cause his laughter was kind of foreign to her ears so she continue to curiously round her eyes around the chandelier. Maybe her answers will be there for some odd and unknown stupid reasons. She just awoke from the comatose she went in.

"Dear," someone shook her shoulders gently and whispered in a soothing voice that caressed her body deep to her heart.

That must be her angel guardian also. There should be no voice like that on earth for how she felt loved and happy just by the voice. It's like that was the voice she's been looking for her whole life and now that she's listening to it, nothing will ever surpass it.

"No, you're not in heaven and I'm your mother." She immediately sat up and look at the woman then the three men around the room. What in heaven?!

"Yeah heaven! You were in heaven just some minutes ago." One of the Adonis' humorously said to her with mischievous glint shining his eyes. The three men are both very handsome and tall with almost dark skin but it's not very dark, more like dark chocolate.

She looked back at the woman who is the carbon copy of her, especially her cat like eyes. It only shows that she's just older than her but she still looks young. This is her mother, Ya Allah! There is no mistaking and no one can ever say otherwise. They might think that she's her sister or daughter. Either way, they look very alike.

"Mother?" She asked, beaming at the woman before enveloping her in a tight hug.

She forgot about her getting cold till she tells her the reason why she didn't come after her but all that flew away. She is finally in her mother's embrace after such a long torturous years. She never thought she would see her mother talk less of hugging her tightly like she's doing at the moment. A dream come true!

"A dream come true indeed." She heard that same Adonis' voice who laughed at her mystery earlier but didn't comment for she is so happy right now.

"Stop talking, Asad." She heard her mother's voice -thick with emotions- mumbled. So his name is Asad, beautiful. She heard his laughter again, she thought out loud again. What in heaven is wrong with her?!

Ten minutes in the hug, they heard someone yawned beside them which is clearly Asad. They pulled away and wiped their tears as they were both crying because of her father's death and she knows it. Hajia Karima knew everything that's going on in the village and keeps tab on her daughter's movements. Now that he's dead, she didn't know Falak would be leaving the village that same day but she is not complaining.

"I can't keep watching this please." He pursed his lips at the mother and daughter duo that look awfully alike for his liking. Even the way their eyes yawed red is the same, talk less of their scary eyes.

"I thought you left since it's almost time for dinner." Hajia Karima narrowed her eyes at him when she saw that he was only looking at her daughter.