UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 41.

Kano State, Nigeria.
2018.

Falak whined when she heard the persistent knock on her door. She's been in the room for a day and half. After coming back from the hospital yesterday, she closed herself in her room and didn't show herself to anyone. When she was absent at the dining room during dinner, everyone got worried because she is never absent to dinner.

She never thought she could pull a stunt like that and hug Shaddad. She was just used to having hugs from Nevedita whenever she is tired and feeling down so when she got heartbroken. It was an overwhelming mental anguish and she feels like she was totally fooled when she thought she was taking caution. Bilal was one step or a whole mile ahead of her if she could look very well.

Maybe it was even Allah's plan to guide her heart away from men like him and made her fall in love with Shaddad so no man can have what is already taken. At least, Shaddad would never of betrayed her since he already told her or more like show her that he won't be able to love her which she accepted long before she confessed to herself about it.

But Bilal, she was about to get married to him when everything was based on lie. She really should go and tell the King and Queen about what happened between them so the marriage can be cancelled. She can't believe this is happening to her. The whole Mu'allim Bilal is just one stupid liar who does nothing but scare his family and don't even show concern to his children.

She she stitched his son, she heard the woman calling her husband to come and see the condition their son is but she didn't hear what he said from the other line. The mother and son stayed back in the hospital the whole day but there was no sign of her husband and she wanted to ask where he is but kept quite. So the husband is Bilal! The stupid son of a biscuit didn't bother coming to see his son and if he was to die, that is how he will die without seeing him.

Even if she would've agreed to marry him, because of what he did to his son, she won't do that. No matter how angry you are at your wife, it shouldn't touch your relationship with your children and she is one sensitive woman towards children. Who knows, maybe that's what he would've done to her after getting married and dump her in the house to cater for his needs like a whim.

She threw the bracelet in Shaddad's office because she has nothing to do with it anymore. She can't just stare at the bracelet without picturing just how betrayed she felt. She never would've expected that from Bilal to be a liar when he is the one always preaching about liars back in her village.

She sighed and stood up to open the door for those persistent people. She didn't bother changing from yesterday's outfit and now it is already evening the next day and she didn't feel like changing it. The green maxi dress clung to her body because of the heat she's enduring in the room with the windows closed, fan off and air conditioner also off. Nobody would've said it's winter in her room, it doesn't feel like.

"I thought you were dead." Her mother raised a brow, looking at her from head to toe and gave a disapproving shake of head at her state. "You look like a trunk hit you, only that you didn't die." Her mother trudged into the room and sat down on the bed.

"I'd be happier if a trunk hit me than that stupid man." She grumbled and sat down next to her mother on the bed, looking pissed at the mere mention of his name. Her mood changed from sad to anger because she doesn't see any reason why she should be mupping for that bastard.

"Shaddad told me what happened and the marriage is cancelled. The man should be lucky he isn't sentenced because of how pissed his Majesty was yesterday. I can't believe he fooled us like that when he is married. Can't he just tell us everything beforehand?" Her mother sighed when she see the look on her daughter's face and she stopped rambling.