UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 88.

Kano State, Nigeria.
2018.

Later in the evening, Falak was silently sitting on one of the beanbags stacked in their room browsing through her phone. Due to her several backaches, Shaddad has them taken to their room to help her hunch over. She heard the doorbell and move to open it, she's sent the maids away. She finally agreed to have them over knowing she can't work in her condition.

Her girlfriends were standing behind the door and strut in when she opened the door.

"We are asked to get you dressed in some fine clothes. Now come let's help you take bathe." Jabrayah explained with a giddy smile marring her face and push Falak to the other room.

"Where are your soaps and other bathing stuff?" Inayah asked when she searched the bathroom and find half of it empty.

"You haven't told me who sent you here and I don't bath in this bathroom." She placed her hands akimbo, the long nightdress she is wearing reaching her calf.

"Your husband wants to take you on a date, have you forgotten?" Inayah wiggled her brows then pushed her to their room, giving her the much needed privacy to go and bath.

"Use all those soaps and herbals you are given!" Jaiyana yelled behind her and went to the door to take the gown they ordered from the famous tailor Bushra Amani who was more than willing to send the gown from Abuja to Kano. She has it sewn already and was waiting for a buyer, they jumped right in and ordered it two days back when Samir asked them for help.

They can't believe how lucky Falak is and now she turned Shaddad into a mushy romantic fellow. Even though they got married in love, they are not as lucky as Falak is. He arranged a really beautiful date for them and Falak will be over the moon. She deserves everything!

Falak walked out of the room, already rubbed some lotion to her body. She is only wearing a towel atop her red set of lingerie which Inayah yelled at her to wear and she shyly did. Her skin is glowing and her eyes are shining with happiness. They took her to the other room and gave her the white dress that was delivered some minutes ago. She didn't know Shaddad was going to go overboard with all the 'we are going out later' He sent her girlfriends to get her ready for their so called date. She can't wait to find out what he has ready for them later. This must be something gigantic to have him send her girlfriends just to have her dressed. Did he talk to them also? No, he wouldn't.

"Wear this." She took the white dress from Inayah and wore it.

The girls hoot behind her and awed. The dress is a little tight around the bust with bateau neckline, full regular long sleeves. It flowed down from the bust in colossal circle flowing to the floor, sheathing her legs. The back flowed more with some inches and she feels like a bride again just this time, more comfortable and more sure of what she is to see. Inayah did her makeup whilst Jaiyana help do her hair in an up bun. They placed a small crown on the bun then tied a white head tie on. They ask her to remove it when they reach their destination.

She slip on Aldo slippers and was set to go. They pushed her to the door where a guard stood holding out a flower for her but she didn't expect to see what she saw in front of her.

"Is that a carriage?" She heard Fikriyah squealed from beside her, taking the words right out from her mouth.

"That is what I am seeing or maybe I'm just too excited that I start seeing things." Jabrayah commented, looking hard at the golden thing in front of them.

"Let's confirm it then." And they moved to the golden carriage sitting right in front of Falak's Chamber and from the looks of it, it is her ride to wherever it is they are going.

"It is a fucking carriage girls! How can Yarima be so thoughtful and romantic when he couldn't speak to her properly few months back?!" Inayah wailed and her eyes glisten in happiness for her friend.