UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 23.

Kano State, Nigeria.
2012.

Falak knew that she had to leave the next day but she felt slightly disappointed for making decisions in haste. She should be there for Junainah and help her cope with that stone headed Huzaif but no, now she's going to leave and leave them alone. She was so blinded with her own pain.

She is still packing everything that it is she will need and even more because her mother bought her a whole new drawer of maxi dresses and pallazo. She told her that since they will be using lab coat all around, those outfits will be better and more comfortable than native wear. She has native wears too but more of the other two for school. Falak didn't know what to feel about the whole India and was happy that there is someone who will guide her when she goes there.

She cried for a very long time too. She felt like she just met her mother and she's already leaving her to spend ten to eleven months in another foreign country. She never even heard of the name of the country her whole life till she got there but look at her, she is going there to study for five years. Though she's achieving her goal and also fulfilling the challenge she accepted, she still feels somehow. Now that she's thought about it, it's been very long since the day she accepted the stupid challenge.

Tomorrow is her flight and all the Royal brothers want to accompany her except for Shaddad who looks like he doesn't even know about her going there to study. She stopped talking to him or acknowledging his presence which didn't go unnoticed by him. He was slightly worried about that because he's used to getting her attention whenever she's around him. He almost felt the need to ask her what is wrong but refrained.

"All done, my Lady." The once stoic maid beamed at Falak as she closed the last suitcase and kept it by the door with the other four maids. Falak didn't know why her mother sent a lot of maids just for her to pack clothes.

"Whew, thank you, Shafah. I'll just rest now, you all can go." She smiled at them and sat down on her bed. She just wants yo check her social media accounts since it's been long since she last checked any.

At five in the evening, she woke up from her nap and prayed Zuhr then set her mind to go and see Junainah first since her Chamber is the first one from where she is coming from. She found out that the first chamber is Shaddad's, then Huzaif, Humaid, Harith and then down by their ages. She stopped looking at the door after making her vow not to talk to him.

It's not easy! She thought she would be able to not think about him after her little tantrum at the dining table and the tears. Whenever she'd bump into him, she will not go to where she wants to and will go back to her room to look at herself in the mirror while the tears silently gushed out. She's not ugly as far as what everyone is saying but why can't he see her beauty? And what is even this feeling, she's doubting if it's love or obsession.

Whatever it is, this trip will help her make it vanish. She can't deal with heartaches when she's not even married, what else would she do after getting married then? Jabrayah once told her a story about how her mother and father met and she told her that because her mother played hard to get, that is why her father felt like it's a challenge for him to get her. Maybe if she does play hard to get now, she will have his attention too.

Even with the heartaches and tears, she still want him to notice her. If it's obsession, then it will disappear after staying away from him for ten months and if it's love, she'd still be thinking about him after coming back.

She wrapped a white veil atop her lilac jallabiya and went down to the Princes' wing to see her friends for the last time. She doesn't really talk to Madeeha now since she found out that she's rude to all the maids but not her. She doesn't like fake people, she is obviously fake and likes taking control over everything as if she was told that she is the next Queen to rule Kano State.

"I think we should all go to Jabrayah's and stay the night there, Grumpy Pilot won't mind but I'm not sure about Ya Huzaif." Falak said to Junainah after they talked for thirty minutes, she is getting bored of all the whispering because Huzaif is in the house and didn't acknowledge them.

"Let me ask him." Junainah forced a smile even though you can already see the fright, terror and alarm look that flashed in her orbs. Falak felt sorry for the girl, because it's like dealing with a drunkard, you don't know when he is going to strike.

"I would like to stay the night with my sister, can I?" She looks very small as she stood by the foot of the bed, she wanted to squat down but then something told her not to bow down to him to that level. She's not a maid or servant.

"Yes." His voice was gruff, hard and very distant so she bolted out of the room to hers to take something to change into.

She has packed most of her clothes and took them back to her room since that is where she sleeps and do everything. She hardly goes into his room and when she does, it's only to tell him that food is ready or he has guests. Thankfully, he eats her food from time to time which she think is because he doesn't want people to ask why he is eating outside when he's still in his honeymoon phase.

Falak asked her to go and drop her clothes there and she will also go and get hers from the palace. She chatted with Khamis and Ashir on her way into the palace and heartily laughed when they say something funny about the Princes stoic demeanor and rude comments. She heard praises coming from the left side of her so she kept quite and listened closely.

"...you are the first and the best. No one will ever come in front of you nor will you ever have problem eliminating that person. Your front is filled with brightness and your back is sheathed away from all your enemies' swords..." She likes how the guards praise the princes, queen and the King. It makes her feel more Royal and feel the air of Royalty around the palace.

She was about to move forward when Shaddad came right from the left side of the palace looking exceptionally handsome in his waistcoat and navy blue dress shirt. He is walking down with that same air of dominance, power and that control, command, mastery and preeminence emanating that us always stuck to him like a glue. He doesn't need to act dominant, he is always dominating.

The Falak a few days ago would've walked there and made a fool out of herself. She raised her head up and continue her journey down the hall to her room, even her guards didn't expect her to walk away from a yummy looking Shaddad. They shrugged it off and continue to walk with her down, they didn't miss the look that passed Shaddad's face when he saw her walking away.

She sniffed and clear her face off to get rid of her tears. Why? With another vow and look of determination, she took a deep breath and continue to check the remaining clothes she has in the wardrobe and removed the one she wanted to leave the country with, emerald tie waist curved hem midishirt dress with regular long sleeves, stand collar and a belt matching it with black leggings.

She strolled back to Jabrayah's Chamber and together they all shared their problems. Jabrayah was the only one who is coping well amongst them and they continue to wish her good. Jaiyana is happy that her sister is enjoying her marital life or she'd never forgive herself for her mistake.

"Do I have to go by using the plane?" Falak is getting more anxious about the whole plane thingy.

One side of her brain thought that they would be using train and the other said that there is no way she could reach that place without the use of the plane. The girls told her that the place is more beautiful than Nigeria and it has white people all around. They even showed her some photos of the Indians from internet and she was enthralled.

She sighed and asked them to google All India Medical Sciences (AIIMS) that is located in New Delhi. There is nothing to be afraid of about the school and she is happy that the dorms are for one person and that person has his own toilet adjoined. She is still afraid of leaving the new home she's found, she is going to miss her mother and brothers, even her assigned maid and guards.

*****
Yoyoyoyo!
I will like to thank each and everyone of you! I don't know how to express this feeling but I'm so happy with all your comments and votes. I feel like crying, seriously😭 Thank you all and I love you so so much and keep motivating your girl, I won't fold your hands.
RQ; Would you rather be the first person to explore a planet or be the inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease? Ah, I want to have that drug o. I will be super duper rich if I have the cure to covid-19, don't you think😂 or even cancer, ah, I'm fanning myself because I can already see myself bathing in money😌

Aishatu.