UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 63.

Kano State, Nigeria.
2018.

Falak woke up early because Shaddad's friend and his wife are coming, he told her that the night before. She wants to act all memory loss since she doesn't know them. He said his name is Muhammad but didn't say the wife's and she is not surprised, he could even forget his friend's name if not that they are always together. He would've forgotten his name if not for the nameplate in his office, she is sure of it. Well, not much.

Which makes her think, he never called her by her name. Does that mean he doesn't know her name? Hmm, she needs to find out one way or the other, he never really mentioned her name, since never. She hopes he knows her name or hell will break loose. He better not try to act stupid with her, he called her village lass the first time they met and since them, he never addressed her with any name.

She took bath and left her furry robe attached to her underwear clad body so she could cook. She will keep some recipe in her phone so he won't find out that she never really lost her memory. If someone really did loss their memories, they can't remember about anything else so she will tell him that she goggled it and came up with that as answer. Yes, that will be a perfect excuse, her head is blank.

She's been thinking about letting him off the hook and pretend to have her memories back, she will do that later. She is tired of being stupid just be cause of memory loss and also miss her work, her old life and can't even wait to tease Shaddad about how careful and loving he was to the other Falak. It will be fun!

Deciding to make Kofta Biryani and Meatballs she brought out all the ingredients and place them on the kitchen island. She also missed her kitchen a lot, not that she's a great Cook but she still did miss it. She brought out the minced beef, coriander, onion, small cinnamon sticks, basmati rice, gram masala, ginger, green peas and all other stuff that she will need then start cutting all the ones that should be cut.

When she was done with that, she started frying the meatballs before going back to the rice and once she was done, the house is smelling food, a very tantalizing smell that has Shaddad leaving the bathroom to go to the kitchen to check what is going on. He knew his wife won't ask any maid to work, that is so not Falak.

The sight that hit him is extremely appreciative to his eyes. His wife is already setting everything in beautiful food flasks and she has a smile on her face. Has she regained her memory or what on earth is going on that she got how to cook or was it all a prank?

"Hey, look what I did with internet. Come have a taste and tell me how it tastes." She beamed when she saw him and dish out some in a plate for him with mango juice by the side but he is dead afraid of taking that mango juice and still he manned up though. She might force him to tell her the story behind mango juice and she will laugh at him after hearing the story behind it. It wasn't pleasant, so not a chance.

"It tastes good." He nodded his head after the first morsel and in no time, he has finished the plate meant to be for lunch so she shrugged and went to get ready because their guests will be there any moment as they have some places to go to.

Changing into exclusive super ankara sewn in flay gown, she added some gold jewelry to match with the golden embroidery patterned around he whole wrapper. It is sewn with bell trumpet like sleeves and high bias roll. Since most of it has mustard, she decided to use bumblebee coloured veil because it has the least colour around it.

She tied her head tie beautifully on her head and applied a little makeup to her face and then she was done. She took a quick selfie and send it to the girls before leaving the room to ask Shaddad when they will be coming because he didn't take his bath and she hates getting stranded after having done her makeover. She said the makeup run down her face and makes her tired.