UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 72.

Kano State, Nigeria.
2018.

His brothers surrounded him and still, Harith isn't there but they didn't want to think much of it. They all look so concerned and worried so he sighed and closed the door to his car and lean his back on it. They move closer yo where he is and narrow their gazes knowing he won't say anything easily so it's better if they gang up on him, maybe he will talk seeing them many.

"What did the kidnapper say? How much?!" Huzaif asked and Shaddad only then noticed the black bag he is holding behind him, he's brought the money he asked.

"Fifty million and I should go alone." Came his curt reply and since he don't have the money, he should wait for his brothers to give him so he won't have to go through much trouble. He just needs to get to his wife as soon as possible. She must be scared of those darn people since she isn't used to that.

"Here. I thought about arranging hundred just in case but this bag contains only fifty. The one Suwaid is holding has the other fifty so, here." Huzaif passed the bag to him and he took it gratefully then settled in his car. Memories of that morning with Falak sitting where he was sitting makes him nausea so he didn't drive the car and took another one.

"Be careful, we have trackers in all the cars so just dial the emergency number when you need us." Yazid looks more worried about the health of Falak than the rest of them since they were closer those days.

Shaddad nodded and get into the other car then swerved back to the destination he was sent without hesitation. His only concern is to bring Falak back home and punish her like he'd wanted to that morning. At least, they will have something to joke about other than the depressing thoughts of kidnapping. His heart thumped loudly in his ears at the thought of losing Falak in his life. She is the oxygen now in his life, he can't live without her, No.

From the time he's been with her, she became a breath of fresh air. Just not having her by his sight that night twisted some senses in his head. There was never a night that they weren't together ever since they got married and that is the first time making his house a nightmare for him. If he had known where she was, he wouldn't have being so worried about her. She could be in danger right that moment and he is helpless about the situation which has never happened.

He is always ahead of everything but this time, he feels back and so helpless when his wife is concerned. He hates the lack of control in his life. He despise being uncontrollable! There is nothing he despises as that in his whole life and especially in situations like this. Falak is too good to have enemies or haters around the globe and world wide. It should've being one of the Princes or even the other Princesses brought in the Palace but not his wife. No, he would surrender himself in her place and gladly get himself killed. She has a lot more to do with her life and is still young. There are a lot more things for her to explore while he has already did his except exploring her like he's wanted to.

His phone rang, jolting his thoughts into a halt and he picked the call through his Bluetooth and listen attentively since it is a private number that called him just like earlier. He could have the number tracked or even do it himself but he don't want to risk Falak's life because of his foolishness. Since what this kidnapper is doing is illegal, he will make sure this person or people pay for ever getting him worked up and worried. His heart throbbed in fear for the first time hearing someone's voice in his ears.

"Statue, please come and get me." He heard Falak's voice in the phone and it's like she has cried for a long time as her voice is hoarse and deep.

"I'm coming." He said in determined voice and heard her calming sigh from the phone. She trusts his words and her heart switched to being an optimist when he uttered those two words.