UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 8.

Kano State, Nigeria.
2012.

"Shaddad is a business man and also a doctor, specialized in Cardiology. He's a very well-known cardiologist and knows also quiet a lot about orthopedics and paediatrics. He's twenty seven years old and the oldest brother amongst us. He speak less and also hate noise, let's don't forget about how monotonous he is. And, his silence always gave me chills, so don't provoke him." Asad cheered at the end even though Falak didn't raise her head up.

That's a lot of things for one person, she thought. How can he be a business and also a doctor? Isn't that too much for a soul? She could see and hear the pride in Asad's voice as he talk about his elder brother. She knew he is very proud of his brother and really lookup to him, that very nice to know.

Wanting to just get this over with, she's going to live with them so she might as well know their looks. She raised her head up from her plate and look straight into Shaddad's dark orbs. She could get lost in it because it looks like he is scouring deep into her being, like he's seeing her future with just that look.

He was looking at her through narrowed gaze like he's studying her whole life with just one look. Maybe, raising her head up was a mistake. How can someone be as handsome as sin itself. His brothers are Adonises but he is the Greek God himself, the God himself and he should be worshipped!

His brows are too bushy for her liking but that only makes him look more dangerous and audacious. And his overbearing, presumptuous, narcissistic aura could be felt from where she was which was a very long and wide distance. He's sitting at the other side of the head's table and the chairs between them are many, she could just imagine what it would feel like to have him close to her.

His almond shaped eyes are daring her, commanding her to say anything stupid which she knew she would in her thoughts and will also be heard. His eyes are that authoritative and it gave her chills, both the one with dread and the one with frisson.

Those peach plump lips that stood in the perfect lips shape made her want to pee in her pants. Perfection is just the word to describe his beard and strong looking jaw that could cut her heart unknowingly. Maybe, it just did!

Broad shoulders, looking very wide but will feel very comforting as a teddy bear. It's like she will fit right in his arms if she were to hug him.

"I already love him at first sight." She thought to herself but she should have known better. Asad and the others heard her, maybe even Shaddad also.

Asad boomed with laughter but the others kept their straight face with a ghost smile that she can't see since she's there, drowning herself in his eyes. Taking every drop of his attention before it vanishes but could tell his demeanor changed when she said her thought out loud. He looks slightly uncomfortable and amused, and she is only seeing that because of how hard she's looking at him. It's queering!

"Shit, I'm already in trouble in less than twenty four hours." She regretfully whispered to herself and yet again, they heard her.

Wanting to remove her out of the pit of embarrassment, Asad started talking again. She clearly didn't know that she said it form the looks of it.

"That one next to Shaddad is Harith. Twenty six years old. Shaddad's immediate brother and the hardest to please. Always stoic faced and unemotional with I don't care attitude. He likes minding his business too much and shows how he cares in his own way. He is also a doctor and is specialized in Oncology." Asad beamed at Harith who only gave a bored expression but was happy with the description.

"That ugly one there is Suwaid. Harith's immediate brother. Twenty five years old, a pilot who hardly stays at home even if he's not working. He is also stoic and doesn't care about anyone apart from us and father and mom then now you. I know he loves me too much." Asad laughed when Suwaid narrowed his eyes.