Chapter 8

The light that shining through the window waking Jisung. He slowly open his eyes only to meet a with beautiful sculpture inches away from his face. Jisung's heart start pounding fast and he almost jump out of the bed from surprised. He calm himself down later, cuddling back to Minho. He start scanning the older faces. His eyes, his nose and his lips. Jisung, without realizing it, staring at the older's lips way too long than normal.

Too caught up at the moment, he didn't realize the latter has awake.

"Enjoying the view? " He ask making Jisung flinched and yell a little. Jisung didn't know what to say and just buried his face into Minho's chest to hide his blush. He heard Minho chuckled and pull him closer.

Minho loving the affection but know they will get hungry so he told the younger that they need to shower.

"Sungie, we need to go shower" Minho said as he pat the younger head. Jisung didn't budge as he love the warmth, "or do you want to shower together? "Minho teased and Jisung shot up and grab his towel and clothes sprinting to the bathroom. Minho just smirk loving the affect he has on the younger. He take his phone and play with it while waiting for Jisung to finish shower.

After Jisung finished, he went downstairs to let Minho shower. Jisung want to make breakfast for Minho for accompany and comforting him.He prepare the ingredients for breakfast and start cooking. Jisung can cook since he always helping his mom.

Once Jisung finished everything, he went upstairs to call Minho. ' I hope Hyungie'll like my cooking'. He thought to himself giggling a bit. He open the door with a smile on his face. But soon his face turn red and just froze at his place. Minho was shirtless with a sweatpants. He can clearly see the older's abs and just turn more red. Minho just smirk at the younger reaction. Apparently, Minho took a long shower since he just daydream of them two showered together. Yeah very lewd

" oh,like what you see?" Minho said stepping closer to Jisung who just froze in place not knowing what to say or do.

Minho stepping more closer to the younger and Jisung stepping back but he took the wrong way as now his back was leaning against the wall and Minho's pinning him.

Minho lean his face closer to the younger and smirk.

"I-I-I-I m-make b-b-breakfast" Jisung manage to say through the suffering and embarrassment.

"Really? Thank you, that's so cute of you.Wait downstairs for me" Minho pulled back a little "or do you want to wait for me in here? " Minho teased the younger again. "N-no! I-I will w-w-wait d-downstairs! " Jisung then run away slamming the door close. Minho stood there chuckled at Jisung cute behavior and then pick up his clothes and wear it.

Jisung's sitting at the table waiting for Minho . "Ooo Pancake" Minho said and take a seat in front of Jisung. They begin to eat while Jisung staring at Minho. "I-is it good? " He ask cutely which Minho nod. "Delicious. You'll make a great wife. "Minho said. "I-im a boy"."But you'll be the wife in the relationship"

"W-whose relationship -?" jisung ask blushing looking down. "Mm, I don't know, who do you want to be with? Do you love someone? " Minho ask even though he know the answer.

"I-i-i... Don't" Jisung said blushing avoiding Minho 's eyes. Minho smile at Jisung shyness and just continue to eat.

--------------

"Jisung, the others want to hangout at the arcade, do you want to go? " Minho ask the younger who was snuggling onto him.

"Sure! When?! " He ask excitedly.

Before he can even reply anything, the door busted open revealing the others and yelling "LETZ GO!" making Jisung jump on Minho literally wrapping his arms and legs onto him.

"yah! You scared me! " Jisung yelled

"Oh, wow Jisung you're very attached to Minho now eh? " Changbin asked smirking. Jisung blushed and get off from Minho before apologize which Minho just ruffles his hair.

"Okay sooo, what are you guys waiting for? Go get ready! " Felix said snapping them from their moments so they can go.

"Geez, let us be in our moments can't you? " Minho said

"Didn't you guys have all day and night yesterday? Now let's us have our turn! " Felix said and dragging Jisung to his room to get ready.

Once they in the room, Felix turn around and faced Jisung

"Did you confess yet? " Felix asked and Jisung blush before shook his head shyly.

"Why are you getting shy around me? I'm not Minho hyung. " Felix joked

"I'm scared he's doesn't feel the same" Jisung said as Felix pick clothes for Jisung. He want to make sure Jisung looks good because he prepared plans.
Felix just facedpalmed when Jisung said that. 'Don't worry, he'll kill a demon if that's the price to get you' Felix badly want to said that but know that Jisung's gonna overthinking it.

"Oh don't worry, I'm sure he do" that's all Felix said to assuring Jisung as he handed him his clothes. "Wear this, I'm sure Minho will like it" Felix said winking at Jisung as he leaves the room.

---------------tbc