Chapter 25

Minsung walk to the lockers to find Changlix clinging on each other while Hyunjin has his arm around Seungmin who was reading a book.

"Oh a new progress? " Minho said when he look at the arm around Seungmin as he open his locker only to get his feet buried in a pile of letter that shoot out from his locker. "Now my locker is a mess" Minho whine and put his books and stuff in the locker.

Jisung was eyeing Seungmin and Hyunjin in confusion and Hyunjin notice this.

"What's wrong Ji? Can't I have my arm around my boyfriend? " Hyunjin said

"It's just that Seung- wait WHAT?! " Jisung yelled when he realized what Hyunjin just said. "What's happening here? " Minho asked as he slam his locker closed and look at them surprised

"Yup" Hyunjin answered their confusion making Seungmin buried his face in his book to hide his blush. Apparently, after their 'date' Hyunjin got the guts to ask Seungmin to be his boyfriend and Seungmin accept it.

"Since When?! " Jisung asked

"Yesterday, when they gone from our sight. " Felix said

"I did it for your date so thank me" Hyunjin said

"Thank you then, I have a great time with my Lix" Changbin said

"I didn't know Seungmin can confessed" Jisung blurted out what he's thinking making the others laugh. "Yah! Don't expose me! " Seungmin yelled but still blushing. Jisung smile sheepishly "Oopssie? "

"Hey babe, let's talk" A hateful familiar voice suddenly called out for Minho.

"How could you leave me waiting for this trash. I wait for you on our date. You promise me. " Seulbi suddenly said which is too obvious a lie.

"What date? All I remember is I was having my fabulous date with my boyfriend Jisung. " Minho said looking at he in disgust. He has his arm around Jisung's waist.

"Oh come on, Just say 'I'm breaking up with you' like you promise me. " Seulbi lied again, confident that Jisung believe her.

Minho was surprised when his arm that is around Jisung's waist was removed by Jisung himself.

Jisung step up and faced Seulbi.

"Listen here you thot, you can't never and I said NEVER break us apart. Even a kid won't takes your lies. Minho loves me and only me. Who are you to lie about that and trying to make us breaking up with each other? Let me say this, a girl like you worth nothing. You're way too cheap and no wonder you're not in a relationship yet. And all the guys that have asked you out is too blind to see the disgusting slut in you. So listen here, your lies is useless. So grow up already. Don't be too childish, it's annoying. "

Jisung let out everything he keep in and the whole corridor were silent. They never seen this side of Jisung, or more like never thought Jisung have this kind of side.

"You th-" Seulbi was cut off by Jisung.

"And one more thing, try to break us apart again, I'll make sure you'll be killed. " Jisung's words leave everyone in fear except for Minho who was enjoying this side of Jisung.

"Oh yea? Try me! " Seulbi act tough even tho she's trembling.

"Stop it bitch, I already said it and I'll do what I said. I'm gonna make you suffer. " Minho said. "Oh and by the way, the way you fell is funny" he added

"When did I ever fel-" Seulbi said stepping forward but her high heel was stuck on a chewing gum making her trip and fall. The whole corridor start laughing at her.

"I already said it didn't I? " Minho said and the gang leaves. There's no lying tho, the students actually scared of the Minsung couple now.

----------

"Wow Han Jisung! I can't believe that was you earlier! " Felix said.

"I think he takes it from Seungmin" Changbin said

"Well that's good to know that you can defend yourself now" Seungmin said and Jisung smile.

"I need to keep away that thot from Hyungie. " Jisung said and Minho backhug him

"I love this side of yours" Minho said and Jisung smile

"I take back what I said, you guys will be announce as the scariest and creepiest couple of the school" Seungmin said and shivers

"Yah! What's that suppose to means? Me and hyungie is cute! Right Hyungie? " Jisung defend looking at Minho.

"With you being this adorable, of course" Minho said.

"Only Jisung though" Hyunjin said under his breath and got smack after.

"Hyungie is cute! " Jisung said and went back to Minho to let him backhugging him. "Gosh I love you" Minho said and snuggles his face into Jisung's neck

"I want the old Jisung back!! " Hyunjin whine.

"Seungmin's your boyfriend not me" Jisung said and point to Seungmin.

"Minnie!! Jisung's being a meanie! " Hyunjin whine to Seungmin.

"That's what you get for forgetting about your own boyfriend " Seungmin said looking away while Hyunjin dramatically gasp.

"And I thought the dissing was over!! "

"I don't know if I can say Hyunjin got rejected by Seungmin again" Felix mumbles and Seungmin chuckled.

"Jinnie should make it up for me then " Seungmin said and Hyunjin's eyes sparkles

"Date after school!!!! " Hyunjin cheers.

"Oh and Minho" Changbin said and Minho looks at him.

"What are you gonna do with Seulbi? " Changbin asked but Minho smirk

"Suffering. " Minho said.

"And Jisung, do you really meant what you say? " Felix asked.

"Yes, she should just die. People like her who's selfish and proud of herself should suffer. Can you do that for me Hyungie? " Jisung asked with his puppy eyes but the others already look at him in disbelief.

"Everything for my princess" Minho said and Jisung smile thanking him

"Jisung is possessiiivee" Felix wheeze.

"I swear they gonna be the creepy and scary couple of the school. " Seungmin mumbles.

-----------tbc