Chapter 20

Hajoon suddenly fell on Lee Know, grips loosening which Lee Know take this chance to escape.

He get up and see Hajoon holding his chest already coughing blood. He look at Jisung who's trembling dropping the gun from his hand. Jisung slowly breakdown after knowing he kill someone.

When he sees Minho almost being killed, he grab Hajoon's gun on the nightstand which he saw earlier. Jisung point at Hajoon and shoot him.

Lee Know doesn't think anything and rush to Jisung who was terribly shaking and crying. Minho wrap more blanket around Jisung while trying to conform him. Jisung eventually passed out from everything that happen to him. Minho let Jisung lie down on the bed while he want to finish someone.

As he turn around, he sees Hajoom shakily holding his gun pointing at him. Lee Know doesn't waste anytime as he sprint to Hajoon, take his gun out of his hand and shoot him again on the head. Lee Know watch as Hajoon's body slowly fall to the ground bleeding.

Minho turn around and walk toward the passed out boy. He wrap the blanket, covering all the Jisung's body and picked him up in a bridal style. He bring Jisung to the backseat of the car.

Hyunjin took the passenger seat, Jisung's head lying on Felix's head while Seungmin and Changbin sit in the back back seat.

-----------

Everyone are at Jisung 's house and Jisung sleeping in his room while the others in the living room. Minho doesn't let anyone put on Jisung clothes on him except himself. But of course he know his place.

While they at the living room, they trying to prevent Minho from breaking anything while Minho's cursing at Hajoon for taking Jisung's virginity like that.

For a few minutes, they suddenly heard a crash upstairs. They all whipped their head at the direction of the sound and Minho immediately stand up and rush upstairs to check up on Jisung.

Minho enter the room to see Jisung screaming, crying,squirming and yanking his hair.

Minho reach for Jisung but the younger slap him away.

"Go away! Please! Don't touch me! " Jisung yelled trashing around. The others at the downstairs finally at the door to see what's going on. Minho told them to stay outside and let him calm Jisung.

"Jisung, it's just me, it's hyungie" Minho said very soft reaching for Jisung again. Minho try to hold Jisung's cheeks but the younger back away and look at him in fear and heavily breathing.

"H-h-hyu-hyungie?"Jisung said his voice was tiny.

"Yes, this is me. Hyungie's here now. You're safe" Minho said as he cupped the younger's cheeks.

"Hyungie! " Jisung hug Minho tightly as he breaking down. Minho immediately hug him back but gently. "H-Hyungie, -ple-please d-dont l-le-eave me a-again-" he cried out. "I-it h-h-hurt- I scared"

Minho run his hand on Jisung's hair humming some melody while he cried out everything. "I'm sorry Jisung" Minho said "I'm sorry unable to protect you" Minho kiss the younger's head.

"I promise to I'll never let anyone touch you again" Minho said. After a few more minutes, Minho hears soft snores. He look down at the younger who is in his arms, now sleeping after all those crying. He let Jisung sleep, cover him in the blanket. Minho about to get down of the bed when Jisung tugged on his sleeve and mumbled "don't leave me again".Minho smile softly, lie down beside Jisung who hug him tightly.

--------

The others are very worried and decide to check up on them. When they see the cute scene of Minsung cuddling each other, they all take out their phone and snap a photo.

They leave the couple alone and decide to hangout without them.

-----cafe

"Binnie, would you be that protective like Minho hyungie for me?? " Felix asked with his puppy eyes. Changbin look at him and decide to tease.

"Hmmm, do I need to? " Changbin teased and Felix pout.

"Binnie! " Felix whine. He also want the attention like Jisung get from Minho.

"Of course I would. But maybe not the same as Minho since I know you're strong and I'm not psycho like Minho. " Changbin said and Felix laugh

"Well Minho lucky to have Jisung and I'm lucky to have a sunshine like you." Changbin said and he peck Felix's lips. Felix went blushing but then smiling sweetly at Changbin, loving his boyfriend.

At three tables away from Changlix, there's Hyunjin staring at Seungmin who was face disgust at the couple.
"I'm glad I'm sitting here and not watching some drama in front of me. I need some snack" Seungmin mumbled.
"Well, your snack is in front of you." Hyunjin said. "Then I'll puke it all back " Seungmin retorted.

"Can you please be nice for one day? " Hyunjin asked.
"I'm just being myself. If you can't handle it, then I'm going" Seungmin said but Hyunjin grab his wrist when he stand up.

"Ah wait wait. Sit back down" Hyunjin said and Seungmin followed. "What? I thought you can't stand me? " Seungmin said.

"I can't stand you dissing here and there but I do love being around you" Hyunjin said as he rest his hand on one of his palm staring at Seungmin. "Why are you staring at me? "

"Can't I? " Hyunjin asked. "Or do you want an honest answer? " Hyunjin said and Seungmin raise an eyebrow. "Is there is? " Seungmin said and Hyunjin nod. "Of course."

"What is it then? "

"I love staring at my crush. Like in all the cliche story." Hyunjin said straight not straight confessing leaving Seungmin stunned.

"Wh-what did you just said? I think I didn't hear that right" Seungmin said as he started to blush.

"Aw are you blushing for me Minnie? And let me get to the point, Seungmin ah, I love you" Hyunjin said as he still rest his head on his palm. Seungmin was now blushing and his eyes wonder everywhere not knowing where to look but definitely not into Hyunjin's eyes.

"Don't worry,you don't have to give your answer now. " Hyunjin said.

Seungmin can't lie though, Hyunjin did make his heart pound sometimes, even sometimes he want his attention or how he loves when Hyunjin said 'Minnie'.

Seungmin just drinks his latte blushing with Hyunjin staring at him lovingly finally confessing.

-------tbc