Chapter 41

-------at school

The gang walk in the class and something catch their attention. Especially Minho.

There is a big bouquet of rose laying on Jisung's desk. Before they can react, Minho storm to the desk and take the bouquet. He's about to throw it when Jisung grab his hand. Minho look at Jisung confuse when Jisung take the flower from him.

"Hyungie, don't throw it away. It's must be expensive" Jisung said.

Felix takes the card between the roses and read it out loud.

"To Jisung, this flower is for you to show you my love. Accept this flower cause I know you'll love it. I'll make you fall for me. Mark my word.

From.... He put a wink face. "

"Jisung, are you going to accept it?" Hyunjin asked and Jisung nod making Minho grab Jisung by his shoulder.

"Jisung. Throw. The. Flower. Now" Minho said clearly not liking the situation at all.

"Hyungie~" Jisung whines, putting the flower on his desk

"I'm not accepting it. I just want to give it to dad" Jisung explain and Minho's grip softening.

"For what? "

"Tommorow is my parents anniversary and I'm sure dad forgot to buy mom's present again" Jisung smiled.

"Really? " Minho question.

"Yes hyungie. What? You think I'm going to cheat on hyungie? " Jisung asked and Minho nod shrugging.
Jisung giggles and hug the older's waist.

"I won't" Jisung giggles.

"Guys, this is the classroom" Seungmin said.

"Shush" Jisung said and continue hugging the older taking Seungmin by surprise

Seungmin tugging on Hyunjin's sleeve and shaking it. "Jisung snap at me" Seungmin said.
"Now you feel it"

---------lunch

Minho was confuse when Minseok was absent. He thought Minseok was the one who gives Jisung the flower but guess he was wrong.

Minho and Jisung are at Jisung's locker to put the flower.

They were talking when Jisung's eyes was suddenly covered.

"Jisungie! " A familiar voice said

Minho being Minho yank the person away from Jisung.

"Minseok hyung" Jisung mutters.

"Oh woah Minho relax. " Minseok said simply.

"Don't touch him" Minho mumbles.

"Oh shut up" Minseok peek inside of Jisung's locker and see the flower. He smiled thinking Jisung accepted it

"Oh so you accept it Ji? I'm glad" Minseok said

"Oh so you're the one giving it? " Jisung asked and Minseok nodded.
Right now Jisung was calming Minho who was ready to attack Minseok.

"On sorry but no" Jisung simply said making Minseok's face dropped and Minho calm down.

"What but you're accepting it" Minseok said

"It's called taking not accepting" Jisung said

Minho tsked and release Jisung's hand off of him. Minho grab Minseok's collar and slams him against the locker.

"Now I would be pleased if you leave us alone" Minho threaten while Jisung was shaking Minho's hoodie. "Hyungie, calm down. " Jisung was panicking because the two hyung is making a scene.

"Why would I pleased you when I can pleased Jisung? " Minseok said smirking making Minho's grip tightening and choking Minseok

"I'm serious. "

"Hyungie, please let go. Hyungie" Jisung pleaded

Minho look at Jisung, softening.

"Yes baby? " Minho asked still gripping Minseok

"Let's go please? " Jisung almost sob. Minho release Minseok who was now coughing and sitting on the floor.

Minho put his arm around Jisung, leading him to their gang. Minho only gives his glare to make everyone in the corridor dismissed.

"Hyungie what about—" Jisung panicking but Minho cut him off.

"Him or me? " Minho asked and Jisung pout.

"Hyungie.. " Jisung said and Minho smiled kissing his temple making the younger smiled.

----------tbc