Chapter 52

Minseok change his aim from Jisung to the door. He is panicking.

While Jisung is wide eyes and full of hope. He glance at the door wishing for that one person to step in through the door. And Minseok saw this.

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT YOU WHORE! " Minseok yelled and hit Jisung making the younger falls to the side but his hand still chained which make it worse for the bruised.

Just after that, the door was slam open and Lee Know went straight to stab Minseok.

Lee Know is greater than Haseong who was his teacher. His guide for the underground world.

The XM gang was not that strong before. Yes they were strong but after Lee Know takes the lead, the gang conquer more than ten gang. Lee Know's skill is great. Just from Minseok's shout, he can coordinated where he is. And where the person he shout at. With that skills, he guide and taught his friends especially Seungmin that.

Minseok, even when panicking, he manage to hold Lee Know's hand from stabbing his stomach and went to hit Lee Know's neck but got noticed and immediately Lee Know swiftly move behind Minseok and kick his legs making Minseok falls to the ground. Lee Know quickly grip Minseok's neck.

Just as Lee Know lift his dagger to stab Minseok's face, his hand was held down. Lee Know turn around and saw Haseong hold his hand from stabbing the man he's holding down.

"I want to listen to his explanation " Haseong said. Now Lee Know realize that there's three more man lying down lifeless whose got killed by Changbin and Haseong.

Haseong release Lee Know's hand and the said male gripping Minseok's neck tighter.

"What explanation needed. " Lee Know said.

Felix and Hyunjin burst in the basement and shock to find what happend.

Lee Know order them to take Jisung who was trembling and crying to the car. He want to finish the man he's holding first.

Just as Felix and Hyunjin hold Jisung up, Minseok suddenly push Lee Know with all his might and launch himself at them.

He takes Jisung back and secure him around his arms while pointing the gun on Jisung's head.

"Don't come near my Junsu! " Minseok yelled.

"This guy is psycho! " Felix whisper yelled

"Not that different with that one" Hyunjin whisper-replied and pointing at Lee Know.

"You make a step and I shoot! "minseok yelled and laugh hysterically.

"Don't you dare" Lee Know threaten.

"Try me" Minseok laugh

"Didnt you like it? This is how you do to my beloved Junsu. You'll love it, your lover's blood" Minseok said.

With all happens, it makes Jisung cry non stop and eventually passed out.

If it's not because of Hyunjin who was holding Lee Know back, thing would been worst.

"Release him"

"NO! THIS IS MY JUNSU AND ILL KEEP HIM!! "

"Minseok, give me back my son" Haseong try to reasons with him.

"I DONT CARE IF HE IS YOUR SON! HE IS ALL MINE!! "

Haseong want to try again when his body was slightly push when Lee Know get out of Hyunjin's grasp and choked Minseok. The said male was too into yelling there and here that didn't even noticed Lee Know.

As Lee Know successfully grip Minseok by the neck, he separate Jisung from him and they quickly take Jisung back to the car.

By now Lee Know is holding Minseok on the ground not loosening his grip.

"You wanna know something interesting? " Lee Know said with his killer smile.

"Your Junsu is dead and Jisung is mine" Lee Know said which make Minseok's blood boiled as he try to push Lee Know off of him.

Minseok tried to called out for guards but to no avail. They killed everyone in the mansion and about to kil the last boss of the game.

Minseok's hand try to grasp for anything but got stomped by Haseong's foot.

"You hide a gang from me, planning to hurt my son, kidnapped my son and torture his mentally, and you planning to kill me" Haseong said one per one.

On the table in the basements, there is a file fill with the plans to kill the gang. He wants to conquer both of the gang but he fails.

"And I don't have anything holding me back from killing you! " Lee Know said and lift his arms and aim on Minseok

"I'll be having my Jisung back" Lee Know said smiling and shoot the guy he's holding three times.

The room was in silence with only heavy breath by Lee Know.

After a moments, Lee Know get up fast and start running out yelling Jisung's name with Haseong following behind.