Chapter 54

"M-mom? " Jisung small voice cause tears to everyone.

"Yes sweetie. I'm here" Jiyun said as she about to touch Jisung's cheeks when he flinched and moved away

"N-no! Yo-you are n-not my mom! Y-youre just an i-illusion! " Jisung scream as he hold his head

"Jisung, this is your mom" Haseong tried but got slapped away

"S-save me.. Don't hurt m-me" Jisung cried

"W-we will leave you guys" Hyunjin said and the gang leave except for Minho

Jisung was trembling when he look up a bit to the side. He's not in the right mental when he sees a gun on the nightstand which was put by Minho when he's taking care of Jisung.

He quickly grab it and aim it at the three people in front of him. All he can see is danger and Minseok

"G-go away! " Jisung yells

"Jisung-" Jiyun try to speak but got cut off

"I-IM NOT JUNSU! " With that Jisung pulls the trigger.

A scream echoed the house as Jisung shoot Jiyun in her stomach.
But the scream manage to break through Jisung as his face soften.

"M-mom? "

Minho quickly takes the gun out of Jisung hands.

"M-m-mom? Is the— where am I? " Jisung asked as his vision got more clearer.

The others rush upstairs as they heard the scream and shock to find Jiyun bleeding with Haseong trying to stop it while Minho trying to calm Jisung

The gang quickly help Haseong with Jiyun.

"Jisung, shh you're safe now. Open your eyes, you're in your house. Everything's okay now" Minho said

For a minutes, Jisung finally calm down.

"H-hyungie? " Jisung said. Now in little space.

"Yes. I'm here"

"Sungie's safe? Is M-Minseok-? "

"He's dead now. Don't worry, he won't hurt you anymore" Minho said hugging the younger.

Jisung immediately hug Minho tightly as he cry out everything. Telling the older he was so scared and how Minseok hurt him.

That goes on for minutes until Jisung really calm.

The comfortable silence going through the room when suddenly Jisung flinched

"H-hyungie? S-Sungie heard mommy scweam eawier. W-why is that? " Jisung's voice got slower and Minho hesitate to answer the younger.

"I-i uhh don't know how to say this. But who did you think you shot earlier? " Minho asked

"M-minseok... No.. " Jisung shook his head not believing he shoot his mom.

"I'm pretty sure she's in her way to the hospital right now" Minho said

"Please! Bring me to her! " Jisung beg Minho with tears in his eyes quickly out of little space.

------at the hospital

The two finally made their way to the hospital. The gang and Haseong is waiting outside Jiyun's room.

"Dad! " Jisung yell not caring where he is now surprising the gang when Jisung hug Haseong.

"How mom?! I'm sorry dad! I didn't meant to do it! " Jisung cry.

Haseong reassure Jisung. After that he got hugged by the others tightly.

They wait for more until they finally get to see Jiyun. Luckily, her conditions is not worse and she can get out in three days.

As soon as they enter the room, Jisung quickly run to her and hug her.

"Mom! I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry! I didn't meant to do it mom I swear! I thought you w-were him—"

"Shh, don't worry now. I'm right here aren't I? I'm okay. Besides your mom is strong! " Jiyun smiles.

Jisung's family is all the mood maker which make it easier for the days to becomes lighter. Full of laughter which swipe all the tears that falls.

The light that shining through the dark. It passed easy.

-------

All the event last weeks finally forgotten and they are walking to school like nothing ever happen.

Only that the school are shock about the death of Minseok. What was reported is Minseok was killed without mercy. They didn't tell the world about who is Minseok really is.

What left is the empty seat in front of Jisung in the class.

But not a bit that the squirrel miss him. In fact, he laugh happily inside.

--------------tbc