Chapter 51

As Haseong, Hyunjin and Felix enter the house, they were not so shock but still are as the front of the mansion have five body lying on the ground dead and just after they step in the house, Lee Know was threatening the only person left that seen since dead bodies are scattered around the house.

"What's goin on here? " Felix asked out loud.

But got no answer from Lee Know or Changbin as Lee Know usher them to be quiet.

Lee Know suddenly shove the man he was threatening to Changbin and make way to a hallway, but his steps has no sound.

Changbin and Haseong followed him while Felix and Hyunjin explore the house for any hints or information.

"Boss, where are you going? You are not in any cameras" Seungmin asked through the earpiece as soon as they gone from his sight.

After Seungmin said that, Lee Know stops his steps and looks around. He finally realize that there is no security cameras there. They just went downstairs which they found kinda hidden.

"Be quiet. " Lee Know said not answering Seungmin.

But they also stop their movements as Lee Know stops too. In front of them, five meter far, there is a door lead to the basement. Immediately Lee Know know where's his target is now.

Haseong notices that Lee Know suddenly grips his gun tighter.

Suddenly, the door was open and Lee Know without wasting a second, lift him hand and shoot the person that goes outside of the door.

The loud bang echoed the staircase. The man that is now dead is lying lifeless at the door.

They know, the people inside is being warned.

----------------

After the first bang was heard, Minseok stop his movement

Currently, he is in the basement, with few others man and Jisung chained to the wall. He was brought back to the basement after the tantrum he throw after Minseok enter his bedroom.

Minseok order three mans of his to go outside to check what's going on.

He was so sure that Lee Know can't get his locations. Since he only known to be under Haseong.

And as for Jisung, he was shaking, trembling and crying. His cheeks is red from being slap so hard.

His wrist is now bruised and also his body from being beaten by Minseok's mans.

He keeps praying that Minho will comes and safe him.

The man in front of him have been trying to touch him which Jisung try to push away only getting a slap or punch in return.

"Did you call someone? Are you trying to escape me?! " Minseok yelled.

"N-no! Ho-how can I d-do it anyway!" Jisung screamed which make Minseok's blood boiled. He raise his  hand to hit the boy in front of him but stop when a loud bang was heard outside followed by other bangs.

Minseok tsked and grip Jisung's hair.

"You. Don't make a sound. Or else" Minseok put the knife right on Jisung's neck which make Jisung sob.

He retrieved from what he was doing.

"Junsu" Minseok called but got no response

"ANSWER ME! " Minseok yelled and yank the younger's hair which make him scream.

"Y-yes? " Jisung sob out.

"You are my Junsu kay? You'll followed my order. Don't betrayed me again. " Minseok said smiling which terrified Jisung.

Minseok order on man to check outside as the outside is quiet now.

Just as the man step outside a loud bang was heard and the man falls down, blood coming out.

Minseok narrowing his eyes and point the gun to Jisung as his eyes looking at the door.

It was a complete silent for the next five minutes. Before a bullet was shot past through the door and almost hit Minseok which he manage to dodge.

--------tbc