Chapter 9

"DudE you look goOD! Trying to impress someoNE?? " Felix asked meme-ing face

"Obviously" Minho said proudly smirking. "Where's Jisung? " "Of course that's the first thing you ask" Seungmin said which Minho scoffed proudly.

"I'm Here!! " Jisung said as he run downstairs.

"Don't run on stairs princess

"Don't run on stairs princess. You might fall" Minho said worriedly as his friends just looking at him with weird looking faces.

"I'm okayy" Jisung ask reassuring Minho but he liked that the older care for him. "And you look good in those clothes" Minho compliment and Jisung blush smiling. "RiGHT? "Felix asked excitedly."H-hyungie looks good too" Jisung compliment. "Okay Let's Go! " Felix yelled running outside to Minho's car which Changbin ride to this house. Jisung followed Felix with the same energy.

As they all get in the car with Minho drive which;

                          ■    ■
                       M.H J.S
                       ■    ■    ■
                       C.B   F.L
                          ■    ■  
                        H.J S.M

(Still love doin this)

Jisung and Felix talking non stop about how excited they are and what they gonna play.

Once they reach the mall, Felix and Jisung run inside with the others followed them. They enter the arcade as soon as they see it.

After a while playing, they decide to buy a drinks but still want to play so Jisung offered to buy it and Minho immediately want to help. "I'm proud of your changes" Hyunjin said with fake tears and Minho rolled his eyes.

(I've never been to an arcade before so I don't know much about it and if they let drinks inside)

Minho and Jisung walk to the drink store near the arcade. But a seconds later they were separate due to Minho suddenly being crowded by random cake face girls who's trying to flirts with him. Minho usually get this type of attention so he used to it. When he about to shooed them all, he took a glance at Jisung and he seem mad and jealous. After seeing that, Minho smirk and decide to tease the younger who was waiting for him.