Chapter 33

Jisung was really wasted while Hyunjin is still sober and Felix is out of his tipsy stated to sober.

Hyunjin and Felix kinda regret making Jisung drunk since he now is really like really loud, constantly whining and needing attention.
By how Jisung is talking, they were confuse if Jisung is in little space since Jisung never tell them if he have little space. They guess it's a new for Jisung.

Hyunjin and Felix are now searching for their friends more specifically Minho since Jisung is almost unable to walk properly and whining everytime or more like nagging for no reason.

They were still searching when Jisung suddenly becomes quiet.
"Jisung? Is something wro-" Felix stop talking when Jisung wiggles out from his two friends and make his way to the bar.

They about to run after Jisung when they see who he is going to. Then they sigh in relief and let Jisung goes to his boyfriend and start searching for their own boyfriends.

Jisung is mad drunk now since he saw Minho is sitting at the bar when two thot -is what Jisung like to call cake faces girl- is having their hand all over his boyfriend.

"Hey, are you alone? " A girl voice is what Minho heard since he doesn't even take a glance.

"Yes" Minho said truthfully since Jisung is nowhere near him but show zero interest in his tone.

"Oh really? We can give you a company" She smiles

"No I don't want to" Minho said. His voice still held no emotion as he don't have any interest

But they didn't give up and sit beside Minho, one of them is touching his neck and the other is holding his cheeks moving his head to look at her. Minho's face now showing disgust and annoyed

Minho yanked their hands as he stood up. "Don't touch me with your disgusting hands" Minho said

As he about to walk away, the two girls desperately holding on him. "Oh come on, we are gonna make your night fun" she said in a flirtatious way

'Oh my god, why must I deal with dumb deaf girls. '

Minho about to yanked them again when a pair of arms swipe the girls hands away and hug him. Minho look back and sees Jisung with his puffed cheeks and glaring at the girls. "Are you guys that desperate? Trying to hit on a taken man. Hyungie's mine so go away" Jisung said surprisingly smooth

"Ji baby, finally you here, let's go home. These thot making me lost my appetite " Minho said and walk out with Jisung in his arms.
"Changbin, I'm going home first" Minho said when he sees Changbin

As they about to get in the car Jisung start whining.

"Hwungieee was cweating earlier! " Jisung started to cry and Minho panic and hug Jisung

"Ji baby squirrel, I'm not cheating. You do see how they keep pushing right? I already yanked them away but they comes back" Minho explain

"Then, swould Sungie yanked them again? " Jisung said and started to walk back inside and surprising Minho by how fast he went inside in that drunk stated.

Minho went inside and see no sign of Jisung because of the crowds but he do see Changbin in the distance.

"Changbin, do you see Jisung? He's gone again! " Minho asked. "Again? What's with that squirrel? "

"Okay, Changbin's not helping, guess I'll search for him myself " Minho mumbles and start to search for Jisung.

As he searching around for Jisung, he did found him but Minho's face went from frustration into demon as he see another man's arm around his Jisung's tiny perfectly fit for his hand not other man waist.

--------after Jisung storm inside the club

Jisung went inside and see the two girls from earlier and waste no time, rushing to them. If it for revenge, even drunk Jisung can do it smoothly.

After Jisung got behind them as the girls is drinking and facing opposite direction, Jisung got a hold of their hair and yanking it hard. The crowds started to laugh as their hair goes flying after Jisung throw their fake hair.

"Ehh?? A wig? It must be bad day for making love for any guys who pick you guys. Cliche fake girls" Jisung then scoffed and walk away to this boyfriend back leaving the girls trying to cover their ugly hair.

As he walk, he stumbles onto a guy and the guy catch Jisung before he can fall with putting his hand around Jisung 's waist.

They stay like that for few seconds before Jisung starts talking

"Can wou wet go now? " Jisung slured out but the guy smirk.
"Aren't you the one snapped at the 'cliche fake girl'? " "wes now let me gwo! " Jisung whine or more like nag

Jisung puffed his cheeks upset that he the guy didn't let him go yet. "Aww you look so cute baby boy. How about we finish the day at my hou-" the guy was suddenly punched right at the face making his nose bleed and a teeth fall out and Jisung was pulled into someone's chest.

Jisung look up and see his boyfriend not caring the scary face and veins on Minho, smiles widely and hug his boyfriend" Hwyungiee! "

"DONT EVER TOUCH HIM! " Minho shouted and the guy who is on the ground now cowardly nod. Minho then walk out with Jisung in his arms. Everyone makes way for them scared if they'll be Minho's target.

As they get to Minho's car, Minho pull Jisung facing him. "Ji baby princess my love, he didn't do anything did he? " Minho asked and Jisung his head but then pout.
"He dwidn wet Sungie gwo when Sungie asked him to" Jisung said almost like a 5 years old child whining.

Minho chuckled seeing his boyfriend being adorable."Okay baby, you need to rest now you're still drunk. Get in Ji" Minho said and open the door for Jisung who happily get in since his boyfriend open the door for him

Jisung was holding onto Minho's arm the whole times while Minho's driving. Jisung also keeps muttering 'Sungie wuve hyungie' which make Minho smiles wide making him kinda look like an idiot.

• • • • •

Minho carried Jisung to his room and about to put Jisung on the bed when Jisung suddenly wakes up and push Minho so he was laying instead. Jisung straddled Minho, sitting on his lap, bending so his head was laying on Minho's chest.

Minho-for the very first time flustered- blush for the second time, surprised with Jisung's actions. "J-Jisung what are you doing? " Minho asked.

"Waying on my ffavowite bed" He answered.

Jisung then sat up and looking at Minho. "Hyungie, Sungie wealous. Sungie want to cwean Hyungie. Those thot is dwirty" Jisung said an Minho barely process everything when Jisung started to place his hand on Minho's neck and chest. "Jisung-"

Jisung giggles which Minho found it creepily cute "At weast no one can kiss Hyungie wike Sungie can! " Jisung said and bend down to kiss Minho.

Minho just sigh into the kiss, letting himself melt under the younger's touch. After a minute, Jisung pulled out and fall beside Minho. Minho look at him and heard soft snores. He chuckled and pull the blanket over them.

'Jeez, how can you left me like that after touching me. '

Minho looks down and sigh. He have a problem on the lower part. He look at Jisung peaceful face and kiss it.

He then get up to solved his problem.

'I'm too crazy for Jisung aren't I? '

---------tbc