Chapter 29

Minsung are on a date at the mall. Minho was seating on a bench inside the mall with all the bags from the shopping they went while waiting for Jisung who went to the restroom a few minutes ago.

Minho was scrolling through his phone when he was tackled into a hug followed by a high pitch sequel.

"Babe! "

Minho who was obviously surprised push the person away from him only to see the person he guess who'll be and hates the most.

"Seulbi?! "

"Yes it's me babe! Oh! And you even bought all this for me! What a romantic boyfriend you are babe! " Seulbi sequels.

She about to check one of the bags when Minho pulled her back as he stood up.

"What's wrong babe? Oh? Ohhh you want it to be a surprised for me eh? So romantic. Lucky me! " she continue.

"No wait, what are you even doing here you thot? "

"Eh? Why are you calling me that? I'm a loyal girlfriend you know. So call me baby! " She said

"Okay, I think you need to go to the mental hospital now. And maybe check your eyes? I'm sure you're blind. I am having my date with me boyfriend at the moment. So vanish from my sight. Forever? Yes, forever. And don't make me do it
Minho stated

Seulbi just stood there acting dumb while smiling like an idiot she is.

"W-what are you talking about ba—"

"And stop calling me that. It's disgusting coming from you"

Seulbi's smile turn to a smirk. She wrap her arms tightly around Minho's neck who was shock

"Oh please. Don't joke now babe"

Seulbi try to kiss Minho when she was pulled back harshly.

"What are you DOING TO MY BOYFRIEND!? " Jisung yelled as he finish yangking Seulbi making her fall on her fat butt.

"Wh- J-jisung? What are you doing here? " she asked and Jisung scoffed.

"You asked ME!? I SHOULD BE THE ONE TO ASK YOU! Don't you have enough with all the guys you hook up with?! Oh wait no you break up with all of them after you got their dicks inside you disgusting pussy. Such a disgusting slut you are. I cant believe you so desperate for one guy! And I'm not sorry that I got such a hot and sexy boyfriend! And look at you! You can't even kiss one properly! Want me to teach you?!

Jisung grab Minho's collar and pulled him into a long and passionate kiss which this time Jisung slips his tongue in Minho's mouth. Even in the state of shock Minho is in, he still kiss back while enjoying this side of Jisung. He loves possessive Jisung alright.

Jisung pulled away from the kiss and look at Seulbi who was still at the ground, his arms still around Minho's neck which he snake it around while kissing earlier.

"That's how you claim your man. Such a loser. You can't even find the one to stay with you. I'm curious if you going to die alone. But I'm sure you will. So bye bye forever alone " Jisung said and grab a few bags while Minho take the others and they leaves the mall.

While the scene earlier going, they were a few people who filming this. Some were laughing at Seulbi.

And now almost everyone laughing at her and some ignoring cause they don't care for the slut. The said slut look down blushing from the embarrassment she got.

------------

Three days have past with Jisung and Minho constantly making Seulbi suffer and embarassed.

Minho is on the verge of killing her if it isn't because of Jisung who said he enjoying to embarrassed Seulbi. He want his baby to enjoy his moments before the enjoyment will end.

At the moment, Minho is at his locker with Seungmin while Jisung is with Jeongin as his guide. Minho learns to keep his jealousy when Jisung is with Jeongin since he trust the younger now.

"Hyung! I have an idea! " Seungmin suddenly said out of nowhere.

"What idea and what for? " Minho question

"Idea to make the bitch realize her place" Seungmin said

"What is it? " Hyunjin asked

"Okay so first,do you still have Seulbi's number hyung? " Seungmin asked

"I don't know. Why would I even keep her number? " Minho said and check his phone.

"I'm sure she keeps texting you. So text her to meet you at your locker after school today. At that time, everyone already gone so the corridor will be empty. " Seungmin explain

"I don't like where this is going" Minho mumbles but Seungmin continue.

"Then after school, you must bring Jisung at your locker and wait for Seulbi. Just before she comes, you can kiss Jisung or whatever to show Jisung is your boyfriend and when the bitch comes, she's gonna see you and Jisung. After that, she's gonna go crazy and start to embarrass herself in front of everyone! " Seungmin finish

"I love the plan" Minho said with his smug face

"Are you thinking about to make Seulbi realize her place part or the kiss Jisung part? " Hyunjin asked

"If you know him, I'm sure you'll know the answer Jinnie" Seungmin facepalmed. "And do you have her number? " Seungmin asked

"Oh yes I do. It's the text that I've been ignoring for a month" Minho said

"Then text her" Seungmin said and Minho text her.

                      [Unknown]

                                Meet me at my
                             locker after school
                              when everyone is
                               gone.

OMG OF COURSE BABE!

"Wow that was fast" Minho said

"Of course she is" Seungmin said uninterested

----------tbc