Chapter 19

Implying on rape! ⚠️just a little tho

Jisung wake up feeling dizzy and uncomfortable. He open his eyes to see where he's at, only he able to see that he's in a small room, dark and then find himself tied up on a chair and his mouth was gagged.

He began to panic and crying. Then the door creak open to reveal three man enter the room. They wear dark clothes. One of them walk closer to Jisung and run his finger on Jisung's clothed body who was crying uncontrollably and trying to get away from the man.

They chuckled and the man pulled Jisung harshly by the chin. "This boy got some nice body. How about we get a better look on his body? " the other man suggest.

They began to pull Jisung's clothes off. Jisung was squirming and crying but he got slapped for moving too much.

-----------

"CALM DOWN HYUNG! "

"PUT THAT GUN DOWN MINHO "

"DONT DESTROY MY ROOM HYUNG!! "

While Seungmin and Felix doing research to where is the --- gang location since they dont know where is it, Hyunjin and Changbin trying to calm Minho who went beserk.

After half an hour, Minho finally calm down, and his phone suddenly buzzed.

He open his phone just to see a message.

[Unknown]

Not enough protection I assume?

[Insert Image]

After that, Minho went berserk again and about to destroy Hyunjin's room when Seungmin called him.
Minho went straight to Seungmin's room.

"Hyung! I found their location! "

-----------

"H-h-hyu-yunh-gie" Jisung cry. He's on the bed, his hand were handcuffed and he's in nothing but boxer. There's only Jisung and one man.

"Wow kid, you got a nice body. Such a turn on. " The man said as he got on top of Jisung who were breaking down.

"S-stop.. Don't h-h-hurt m-me" Jisung begged. "Don't worry, I'll make you feel good" the man said as he take off the last piece of Jisung's clothes.

And the next scene Im sure you all know. Sorry.

The man's cum leaking out of Jisung who were crying uncontrollably. "H-hyu-ngie sa-save me" the man laugh as he put on his clothes leaving Jisung curling under the blanket.

Jisung can't move and his body is hurt. For a few minutes, a loud bang was heard outside of the room. Followed by more bang.

Suddenly the door was bursts open revealing Minho or should I say Lee Know right now.

----------------

Seungmin gives the location to Lee Know and they all get in his car. The others wear their seatbelt and holding tight on whatever near them while Lee Know's driving faster than a police car can.

It took a good 40 minutes to get there and Lee Know just stop his car in front of the building. Sure there is some people like four, but in the way to the front, Lee Know shoots them while driving. He's in a psycho killer mode right now.

Lee Know rush in the building. The others just got out from the car since Lee Know was so fast. Felix stay behind in case anyone attack their car. They can already heard lots of gun shoot from inside so they quickly get in to help Lee Know.

Lee Know already killed half of the gang while one of them is being pinned by Lee Know who's asking where Jisung is. A few guys about to attack Lee Know when Seungmin tackled them down stab them.

The guy who were pinned by Lee Know shakily pointed at their boss or Hajoon's the name. Lee Know immediately release the guy from his unbreathing grips, and rush to the pointed room.

------------

Lee Know immediately attacks Hajoon and pin him down after seeing Jisung's condition

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM, HAJOON?! " Lee Know yelled.

The man who's named Hajoon chucked. "Hyungie comes to save the day huh? " Hajoon teased and push Lee Know down.

"Well listen here Lee Know, I already feel this boy meaning I can keep him. " Hajoon smirk and take out Lee Know's gun from his hand that being pinned down.

"Now what about a goodbye? " He said and point the gun at Lee Know's face who's have no strength to fight back the hand that pinned his hand down due to he using too much energy earlier.

--------tbc