Chapter 17

The day went by with the same scene, Jisung talking non stop with two pairs of eyes glaring at each other. As they are walking back home, Jisung frowns making the two guys beside him looking at him.

"What's wrong Squirrel / Sungie? " The two guys asked at the same time glaring at each other again.

"I just realized you two didn't talk much with each other. " Jisung pout

"Is it really matter? " Jihwan asked which Jisung nod

"Of course! I want my bestfriend and boyfriend get along together" Jisung pout again looking forward. Minho smirk while Jihwan glare at him because at how Jisung considered Jihwan 'bestfriend' and nothing more.
They finally get home Jisung run into the shower, Minho smirk at Jihwan before walk into Jisung's room while Jihwan with his shock angry face.

-----time skip to the next day after school.

"Let's go to the amusement park! " Jisung suggest

(I'm an indoor person, so I don't have enough hangout place in my head. But if you do have, please tell me, I need iiitt)

"I'm okay with whatever you want Sungie"Jihwan said and Jisung smile

Minho drive them to the amusement park with Jihwan seat at the back alone since Minho whine at the younger to seat beside him

• • • • •

They play a lot of games since Minho's rich, and Jisung got himself two plushie which Jihwan and Minho each win for him.

(ⓢⓞ ⓒⓤⓣⓔ)

(ⓢⓞ ⓒⓤⓣⓔ)

While they at the amusement park, Jihwan suddenly becomes touchy with Jisung, dragging him to here and there which Jisung used to it while Minho was fuming.

They take a break and sit at the nearest bench. Jisung sit in the middle. Jihwan grab Jisung's arm and cling to it while showing a video to Jisung. Minho saw what's his trying to do and wrap his hand around Jisung's shoulder pulling him closer. Jisung being Jisung don't know anything. But he do feel the pull so he turn around and peck Minho's cheeks while mumble 'don't be jealous hyungie' and went back to watch the video with Jihwan.