Chapter 50

"I tied you up because you are mine. I will never let you go again Junsu. " Minseok start to smiled which terrified the younger but also confuse when Minseok said the name

"I-im not J-Junsu! " Jisung try to get away from Minseok only to get his hair pulled back harshly

"Oh no you're not, cause you are my new Junsu! I missed you" Minseok said and let go of Jisung.

The older male walk to the table which full of guns and knifes. Jisung notices a frame was put at the middle of the table which Minseok take it and looks at it lovingly.

"I promise I'll never let you go again Junsu" Minseok said smiling at Jisung. He walk over to Jisung and showed the frame

It was a picture of Minseok and a boy next to him. They looked so happy but what surprised Jisung is that the boy besides Minseok in the frame looks so much like Jisung.

"I can't believe you side with them Junsu, after what they did to you" Minseok said and Jisung already sees him as a psycho.

"I said i-im not Junsu! " Jisung yelled.

"They killed Junsu. Or more specifically, The Lee Know kills him." Minseok said

"F-for what hyungie k-kills h-him?" Jisung asked and Minseok smirk

"Because he was bored. Probably. But that's okay, I've gotten you back! " Minseok cheered.

"My dad w-will not like this! " Jisung said

"That's okay. He won't know. He doesn't even know Im the boss of ---- mafia. Foolish" Minseok laugh
(Still lazy for the name)

Then, the door was open again revealing a buff guy. Probably a guard or something.

"boss, we got the man" The guy said and Minseok expression turn serious

He turned his attention to Jisung

"Baby, I need to use this room. Wait for me" Minseok said. "Bring him to my bedroom. Don't let him escape" Minseok said to the guy and he nod. "Oh and one more thing" Minseok said and take something from the drawer. It was a blindfold

He walk behind Jisung and blindfold him which make the younger squirm around trying to take off the fabric but then was slapped by Minseok.

"I'm sorry baby but you were being annoying. " Minseok said and Jisung cry silently now stay still

Jisung was dragged by the guy. He can't see a thing. All he can do is crying and follow the guy who was dragging him. Not wanting to get hurt again.

'Hyungie.. Please save me.. I need you'

------------

After getting Minseok's location, the gang rush to their car with a few more mans just for backup.

With Minho is Changbin and Seungmin who is praying for their safety as Minho speed up his car to an unbelievable speed. They'd never saw Minho drove his car this fast. And with that, Hyunjin, Felix, Haseong and the other mans was left behind as they trying to catch up.

As soon as they almost arrive, Minho swiftly turn the car and park somewhere hidden. Changbin and Seungmin almost puke and if it isn't because of Jisung, they wouldn't be here. For the sake of their little squirrel, they do everything to protect him.

Lee Know was the first one to make move after park his car and sprint to the mansion but doesn't barge in yet.

Well because the mansion is obviously guarded. So he hid behind a tree not too far but also not to close to the mansion.

Changbin also hid behind a tree while Seungmin stayed in the car. He will give them warning and such as they communicate with an earpiece.

Even if Lee Know really want to just shoot all the people in the house and search for his Jisung, he know that he need to be careful.

"Lee Know, isn't Minseok under Haseong mafia? Why does he seems like the boss here? " Seungmin asked through the earpiece which make the said male raise an eyebrow.

"What make you said that? " Lee Know asked quietly. Gun still aiming the guards.

"Easy as a piece of cake, I hacked into their security camera, and I found Minseok's portrait in the living room, and in the biggest bedroom in the mansion. Not to mention, the house only fill with maids and guards. " Seungmin explain

"Do you see Jisung anywhere? " Lee Know quickly asked but to his disappointed , Seungmin said no.

"But from what I see, Minseok is not in there, and only regular guards is in there. I think he must have hidden Jisung somewhere else. " Seungmin said

"Is there a basement there? " Lee Know asked

"No, I don't see anywhere leads to a basement. " Seungmin said but got no replied from his boss.

"Is it clear? " Lee Know suddenly asked

"Huh? "

"The front door. Is it clear? " Lee Know said

"Yes. Why? " Seungmin asked

"Changbin, I want you to shoot the guards. " Lee Know said making both Changbin and Seungmin surprised.

"Huh? W-why—"

"Shoot"

Changbin gulped at the coldness filled Lee Know's voices. He glance at the older and saw him changing his aim. He was aiming at one of the window.

Just before Changbin about to shoot the guards, Lee Know suddenly made his shot by shooting at the window which make Changbin flinched but soon shoots the guards as they turn around at the sudden sound of Lee Know's shot.

(Phew, that's a lot of shot)

As soon as the guards at the front door falls to the ground dead, Lee Know get out from his hiding spot and barge in through the front door with Changbin following behind.

Lee Know shoots everyone in his way. The guards tried to shoot Lee Know back but only to be dead the second after Changbin made his shot.

The others cars just got there. Hyunjin, Felix and Haseong immediately went inside when Seungmin informed them Lee Know in there. The others mans stay put outside in case of any other attack. Not even putting their guards down now. Surrounding the mansion, hidden behind the bushes or tree.

The XM gang is famous with their aggressive and vicious moves. So it's hard to go against them as they will slain everything around them especially after Lee Know takes the leads.

And whoever in the gangs make the wrong moves and upset their leader, they need to faced the consequences. But after their leader meets the squirrel angel is what they would call him, he becomes less cruel. With that, the whole gang also want to get back the squirrel for their leader calming drug.

-------tbc