Chapter 22

"Hyungie, it's getting dark. " Jisung said

"Right. Can you walk more? " Minho asked concerned.

"Don't worry, I'm fine" Jisung said.

"Hop on" Minho said as he ready to pick Jisung up.

"Are you sure Hyungie? I don't want you to get tired" Jisung said but yelp after getting piggyback by Minho. "Don't worry, I'm used to this. Beside, I love the feeling you against my back. " Minho said smirking as he start to walk, making Jisung blush. "Hyungie's still a pervert" Jisung mumbles.

After a while, it's full dark and Jisung can't help but to look at the beautiful scenery in front of him.

"It's so beautiful " Jisung said and Minho chuckled

"It's so beautiful " Jisung said and Minho chuckled. "Not as beautiful as my princess on my back" Minho said and Jisung blush. "Hyungie, you're making me blush"

"Good then, I love your blushing face that made by me" Minho said smirking.

"Okay we're here" Minho said and he let Jisung down from his back.

"What's in here? " Jisung asked. Minho takes both of Jisung's hand in his own. "Look up Jisung" Minho said and Jisung look at him confuse before looking up. Jisung stunned from looking the sky.

"The stars look more beautiful in this forest

"The stars look more beautiful in this forest. Now you see the reason why it's prohibited for people to enter it. " Minho explain.

"It's so beautiful. Thank you Hyungie for letting me sees this" Jisung said as he hug the older.

"One last thing. " Minho said. "What is it" Jisung asked."You love me right Jisung? " Minho asked and Jisung nod smiling. "Of course! I love hyungie! " Jisung said. Minho let go one of Jisung's hand and get down on one knee. Jisung look very surprised at the older action as he start to blush a ton of red shade.

"Jisung, I love you and always be.
I've always have since the first time I laid my eyes on you. I'll not let anyone, anything tear us apart. I'll save you if you're in danger. I want to marry you Jisung but we're still young for marriage, so promise me that you'll always loves me and we're going to get married after the school life. Han Jisung, will you except my promise ring? Minho said as he take out a small box open it revealing the rings inside.