Chapter 48

--------school day

Minho is walking to the school alone. He always fetch Jisung at his  house first before going to the school together but today, Jiyun said someone already take him to the school.

Minho was mentally cursing at the 'someone' but he also thinking that the someone is not just anyone.

As he reach the school, he goes straight to the locker where everyone else is waiting.

He didn't say anything and open his locker and shove everything unnecessary in it making the other flinched at the harsh sound of shoving.

"Yo, hyung, what's with you? " Hyunjin asked and carefully pat the older's back.

"And where's Jisung? " Changbin asked receiving glare from Minho as he shove the last thing in his locker harshly.

"He isn't with you? " Minho asked still glaring. The others shook their head.

"THEN WHOS THE FUCKER THAT STOLE MY— HHMMHFF!!! " Minho's yell was cut off when Hyunjin quickly put his hand over Minho's mouth stopping him from the yell.

"Okay, I'm sorry to say this hyung, but we really don't know where he is. Maybe he's already in the class? Let's go" Hyunjin said and lead Minho to the classroom with his hand over the older's mouth since he's still trying to scream.

As the gang went in the class very early, they thought the class is empty but NO.

As they enter the class they saw Jisung but he's not alone. He's with Minseok.

Jisung was searching something in his backpack which was on the ground so he need to bend down. But what make Minho out of control and Hyunjin need to hold him is when Minseok is leaning closer to the younger who hasn't notice anything.

Jisung does notices the gang tho so he smiles and sat up but soon as he did that, his face was inches close to Minseok.

Before Minseok can lean in more, Minho get out from Hyunjin's grip and punch straight to Minseok's face making Jisung jump and start to tremble.

"You DARE TRY TO TOUCH HIM! " Minho yelled and grab Minseok by the collar and pin him against the wall still gripping on the collar.

Minseok smirk. "Oh yes I dare. And I don't even need to care. Like I said, he will be mine. "

Minho throw Minseok on the ground and punch him a few times as he curse at him.

"Go on, kill me. Kill me in front of everyone " Minseok said quiet enough only for Minho to hear.

"Hyung" Minho snap his head toward the person who touch his shoulder. It was Hyunjin. Now he notices almost everyone is crowding the class.

"Calm down. " Hyunjin said, and soon after that, he heard sobs. Minho's grip on Minseok loosening as he looked at the gang.

Jisung was crying and trembling in Chan's arms who runs all the way to their class when he heard about the fight. Jisung looks at Minho with fear in it making Minho release his victim.

"Jisung.. " Minho try to get closer to the younger but Jisung flinched making Minho's heart ached. Minho's fuming again when he realize what Minseok is aiming for.

"Hyungie.. " Jisung's voice was quiet but enough to make Minho snap out of his thought.

"Let's skip" Minho said and walk out from the class first. The students make way for the gang and some help Minseok to the infirmary.

The school doesn't know that the gang is involve with mafia but they do know if you get on their never, you'll dead. And now they know how possessive is Minho towards Jisung and not to try anything on him. And now they know what's the consequences.

The gang is now outside of the school and Minho is calm while Jisung is still trembling.

Minho turn his attention to Jisung. "Jisung.. "

"Wh-why did yo-you d-do that to h-him? He's not a bad—" Jisung stuttered out but Minho cut him off.

"Before you say he's not a bad guy, I'll clarify this. He's not" Minho said frustrated with all the guy Jisung said nice when their all not.

"Why is he? " Jisung asked. Right now Jisung is standing behind Felix while talking to Minho with Chan, Changbin and Hyunjin's with them.
Jeongin and Seungmin is buying them some food for them.

"Believe or not, Minseok is in the mafia under Haseong. Your father. And we suspect Minseok is working for other mafia without we knowing so he can be dangerous. And let me see your phone for a minute. Only if you still trust me" Minho said and reach out for his phone.

Jisung hesitate but give the older his phone before he bear hug the older.

"I still trust Hyungie. But don't that again" Jisung pout and then smile. "Besides, we promise! " Jisung said and gummy smile before showing his hand with the promise ring. The other sigh in relief after knowing everything is alright. No beast Minho, no Lee Know, no terrified Jisung and no kill. They're tired.

Minho click and scroll through Jisung's phone before he found what's he search for and take out his phone and search something

"Can't believe he's this kind of idiot" Minho mumbles.

He shows the others the phones.
"Looks, not even try to use other number. " Minho said deadpanned. Minseok's phone number is the same as the phone number who threathen Minho.

'Tonight is gonna be full with blood. Well'

--------tbc