Chapter 28

Minsung were at Minho's locker when suddenly Hyunjin pull Minho and shove his phone onto Minho's face.

"That girl is making thing again! " Hyunjin basically yelled

"WHAT?! " Minho turn to yelled as he grab Hyunjin's hand and look at the phone and see a post him and Seulbi selfie together on her Instagram and the picture was took two years ago when he need to do a project with her and she was treating him food.

Hyunjin then quickly retreat his hand when he sees Minho's veins on his hand. He of course don't want his phone to be crushed.

"As much I know you mad right now, but don't burst out or there'll be cases" Hyunjin said but Minho already make his way to search the girl. "Jisung do something? " Hyunjin look at him. Jisung took a second before realizing what just happen and run after Minho and pull him back by the arms and walk back to Hyunjin. After that, he calm Minho with caressing his cheeks and hairs.

"Now, tell me what just happen" Jisung said since he didn't see the picture earlier. Hyunjin look at Minho first and give his phone after Minho nodded.

Jisung eyes widen and look at Minho who sigh.

"Okay that picture was two years ago. We need to do a project together and after that she said she want to treat me food and I agree. Then she pulled me and selfie. That's it. And that's when we were just MET! "Minho explain and Jisung nod understanding.

"Can't believe she keep my boyfriend picture in her phone" Jisung mumbles. After that, his eyes lit up and takes out his phone.

He type something and then look up to Minho. "Give me your phone, hyungie" Jisung said in a stern voice but still cute. Minho obey him and hand Jisung his phone.

"Done! Here" Jisung said after did something on Minho's phone.

"What did you do Ji? " Hyunjin asked.

"I post our picture together when we were on a date. And we both post it! It proves hyungie is mine" Jisung explain and Hyunjin nod.

"I want Seungmin to be like Jisung" Hyunjin whisper to Minho.

Minho smirk and wrap his arm around Jisung. "My princess is smart. Lucky me" Minho said Jisung smile blushing a bit.

"Okay let's go now, I don't want to be a third wheel. I need Seungmin" Hyunjin said and walk first.

-----------

At class before the teacher comes, Seungmin was laughing his ass out. "I want to see her reaction. Gosh she's so dumb! " Seungmin said between his laughter.

"Minnie, you're laughing too much" Hyunjin said

"Sorry not sorry. This is hilarious. Like how can she didn't edit your hair! It was black! " Seungmin stated and laugh again.

The picture that Seulbi post, Minho still have his black hair because he didn't dye it yet. That make Seulbi dumb in Seungmin eyes cause she doesn't even think to edit it.

"Okay calm down now. You're gonna hurt you throat for laughing to much." hyunjin said and patting Seungmin's back as the boy trying to calm down. "And save that laughter to laugh at her later " Jisung suddenly said and Seungmin stood up

"Finally found my ally" He said and sit back down. "Didnt know you're this savage Ji" Felix said and Jisung shrugged

"You change him Minho" Changbin said. "In a good way" Minho shrugged. "Is it? " Changbin question. "For me, yes" Minho answered and Changbin sigh.

"Whatever, at least I can see Jisung spat at the thot." Changbin

• • • • •

"I seriously didn't think you're gonna be this dumb" Jeongin said and laugh

"What? You said  you're not gonna help me so I thought of a plan myself" Seulbi said

"Yes that's for sure. But look back at what you post. It funny. And I'm not gonna point out anything. Just gonna make you see what so funny" Jeongin said and left.

Seulbi scoffed and took out her phone. She look at the post and see nothing wrong until she look at the comment.

'Wait, is Minho black hair? '

'Since when Minho dye his hair black?'

And more

Seulbi's face heating up embarassed. She finally realize she didn't edit Minho's black hair.

But she shrugged it off and take a deep breath. Okay, just gonna change the caption and that's it.

'Me and my boyfriend first selfie!'

"This is good enough" She mumbles and left to her classroom.

"Just you wait Han Jisung, Minho is gonna be mine. I'll do anything. "

-----------tbc