Chapter 32

------at school

"Where's Jisung? " Minho asked as he sit down at their usual table for lunch. When the bell rang, Jisung sprint out from the classroom.

"I don't know. Didn't you see how fast he went out from the class earlier? " Hyunjin said

Minho scoffed in annoyance. He want his chubby baby squirrel now.

"Wait, there he is" Hyunjin said and point at the direction.

There, they see Jisung with Jeongin and what catch their attention is the two is with their friend, Bang Chan.

Minho burst out and rush to Jisung. Minho pull Jisung into his arms wrapping it tightly around Jisung who yelps in surprised

"What are you doing with him? " Minho growls at Chan.

Jisung flinched at the sound and Chan put his hand up surrender

"Woah, Minho, calm down. Keep the beast inside. " Chan said.

"Hyungie! " Jisung exclaim happily while lean in more onto Minho and Minho look at him lovingly.

"This is Chan hyung! I met him before! " Jisung said. "Yes Ji, I also there when you met him" Minho said and patting Jisung's head.
Minho then growl lowly when Jisung said "Chan hyung is nice and cool! "

"Oh really now? " Minho question

"Yes! Hyung, sit with us! " Jisung said and drag him to their table.

"Since when did you school here? " Changbin asked as they sit down

"No hi? Nice. Okay I've always been. It just I avoid you guys. Just want to. No reason really" Chan explain.

"So now you're gonna guide Jeongin right? " Minho asked and Chan nodded

"Okay now I have all my baby's attention" Minho said and pull Jisung closer to him

---------

Three days past and now Minho needs to go back to his own house but Jisung still being clingy, said he want to sleepover at Minho's.

As they now enter the house, Jisung was amazed at how big the house is. He acknowledge that his boyfriend is rich but wow he is rich.

"I didnt expect hyungie's house will be fancy" Jisung said as he look around the house

"I didnt expect hyungie's house will be fancy" Jisung said as he look around the house. Judging from his friends, it surprised him that the house is not destroyed.

"My dad brought it for me. But it's too big and I feel lonely so I brought them in. " Minho said

"Can I live here too? " Jisung asked

"Hmm no." Minho said and Jisung frowns. "Because first, you need to take care of Jiyun, second" Minho leans in to whisper into Jisung's ear. "We will have our own house after marriage so be patient okay" Minho said and Jisung blushed.

After that they were greet by Felix who just walk out from the kitchen with snack in his hand. "Jisung! What are you doing here? " He asked

"Sleepover! " Jisung said making Felix beamed up. He grab Jisung's hand and loudly scream "PARTYYY!!!!!!!! "

And just like that, they gone from Minho's sight. He sigh. "Please don't break my things again" Minho mumbles to himself knowing Jisung plus Felix equal disaster. He doesn't even want to think how is it to plus Hyunjin and Seungmin.

------at club (night)

Minho don't know how they end up in a club right now. First it's just Felix and Jisung running around the house yelling 'party', then Hyunjin joined and it became total disaster, then Seungmin said 'are you guys high or something?' after he comes downstairs and now they're here.

Minho sigh and approach Jisung.
"Sungie, no drinks okay? " Minho said and Jisung nod. "Okay! "
"Good now let's get you something else to drink" Minho said.

Minho about to order something when he turn around and Jisung is no longer with him. Minho panic and start searching for Jisung.

In the crowd, Minho saw Changbin and Seungmin talking and seems sober still.

"Changbin, Seungmin, have you seen Jisung? " Minho asked as he approach them but they shook their head.

"Isn't he with you? " Seungmin asked. "If he is then I wouldn't be asking this question" Minho said irritated. "Okay jeez" "now you feel what I always felt" Changbin said Seungmin rolled his eyes.

"I think Jisung's with Fel- there he is" Changbin said and pointing at the direction and Minho whipped his head to see Jisung is doing a shot with Hyunjin and Felix. Minho sigh frustrated and rush to them with Seungmin and Changbin.

Minho takes the drink out of Jisung's hand making the younger whine. "Hyyuuuuunngieeeeeeeeee" Jisung slurred out. From what it seems, Hyunjin is still sober, Felix is tipsy and Jisung is wasted.

"Hyun, Lix? Why did you give Ji drink? " Minho asked and the two chuckled nervously. "Hyungieeee give it back! " Jisung whine and try to reach it but Minho is taller than him

"Sorry hyung, I just want to see drunk Jisung" Felix said and giggles.

"Okay Ji, you're drunk, let's go home" Minho said but Jisung pout. "But hyungieee"
"Jisung? " Minho said sternly

Jisung pout more, and puffed his cheeks and turning away from Minho "hyungie's a meanie. Sung don wike meanie hyungie. Sung want to stay and hawe wunn" Jisung whine his words slurred.

Minho being the whipped boyfriend he is, not wanting Jisung to unlike him, give Jisung what he want.

"Okay Ji baby, we can stay but no drink okay? Promise me that" Minho said and Jisung lit up. Jisung takes Minho's hand and linked their pinky finger. "Pwomiseee" Jisung said then he turn to Hyunjin who taking a shot and Felix who were laughing for no reason. "Gwuuyys" Jisung run to them.

----------tbc