Chapter 43

BANG 💥

A furious Lee Know just shot another member of the gang that didn't settle their debt with XM.

"This is the third time we have this meeting and the third time I'm asking you to settle the debt. " Lee Know said and point his gun on the man's head. Hyunjin and Changbin is standing beside Lee Know who was handling (or killing)  these people.

"I want the money. Now" Lee Know threathen as he push the gun more.

"B-but it-it 100k. How-" The man stuttered but Lee Know goes straight to choking him and lift the man in the air by holding him by the neck.

"I don't care how. All I care is I want the money now. " Lee Know said but then smirk

"Or.. Give all your mans to me. They'll be useful for me. " Lee Know suggested and the man quickly nod unable to talk since Lee Know's grip is too tight.

"Deal" Lee Know said and lift his other hand and shoot him.

Lee Know let the body falls to the ground and look at the guards from other gang that left.

"I want 30 people of yours at our base. I'll send you the location and if I know you inform  the location to anyone else, I'll send you nightmare. " Lee Know said and the guards quickly nod before left.

Minho turn to his friends with a smile. "That's feels good! "

Hyunjin and Changbin just make a disgust face. "For you. It's not you the one that need to clean up this horror mess. " Hyunjin said and start clean up the scene.

"And change your clothes before going back home. Felix texted me that Jisung is going to sleepover. " Changbin said and Minho smiles the brightest for the day. "Jisungie? Yes! My Jisungie after this stressing work. " Minho mumbles happily as he walk away to change.

---------on the way home

Hyunjin got a called from Seungmin so he waste no time to pick it up.

Hyunjin
Seungmin

"Minnie! What's going on?

"We...well actually it's me that having a problems here. "

"What is it? "

"So, because we know you guys will be home late so Felix thought it was a good idea to party but Jisung don't want to leave until Minho comes home so we— they have a party in the house and drag me into it. Played truth or dare, the loser need to finish a cup of alcohol. So now....."

"Minnie? "

"HELP ME! I CANT HANDLE A LIVING MEME AND AN OVERHYPED SQUIRREL RUNNING AROUND THE HOUSE!!!! "

"Wh—"

"NO JISUNG THATS A MICROWAVE NOT WASHING MACHINE! "

"Minn"

"FELIX! THATS MY MACBOOK NOT MAC N CHEESE!!! "

The call was ended leaving stunned Hyunjin

Then he heard Minho sigh besides him. Changbin is seated at the back

"That was loud. " Changbin said.

"Pretty sure, the house is destroyed." Changbin said.

"It's your boyfriends not mine. So Minnie won't be in trouble" Hyunjin said and smile to himself

"Nag at drunk Jisungie.. It'll surely be adorable. Looking forward to it" Minho said.

"Please.. Guys.. Felix is.. A living meme"

"But you still loves him" The two hoes said

------tbc