Chapter 45

After morning come, the gang went to a cafe they first hang out together. Jisung insisted them to have breakfast there since he want to spend the whole day with the gang. He also invite Chan and Jeongin.

They sat at the table beside window. Jisung and Minho get up to order their foods and drinks.

As they were ordering to the waiter, Or more like Jisung rap all the order, Minho noticed the waiter was looking at Jisung in unappreciated way.

From then, Minho was giving the waiter his infamous death glare which the waiter didn't notice.

"All your order will be in minutes " the waiter said with Minho still death glaring him.

"Hyungie, let's go" Jisung said and grab Minho's arm, dragging him to their table.

"I don't like him" Minho growls as they sit down.

"Who?" Jisung asked

"Probably the waiter. Didn't you notice how he look at you Ji? " Felix said

"Of course he look at me. I was ordering " Jisung said.

As the others are talking, Minho took a glance at the waiter earlier, and saw he is looking at Jisung while licking his lips.

Hyunjin notice Minho's veins is starting to get noticeable so he pinch the side of Minho's waist which make Minho flinch at the sudden move.

"What? " Minho asked as he turn his head to Hyunjin who sit on his left.

"Stop right there. I can see your veins clearly. We don't wanna get suspicious " Hyunjin whispered.

"So then, help me later" Minho whispered back and Hyunjin know what he meant. "Seriously? Today?" Hyunjin question.

"Yes. " Minho simply answered but Hyunjin know there is more to continue his sentence which is probably 'yes, I can't wait to get my dagger through his stomach and show him who's Jisung belong to. I'm going to send him to hell and shot his head with me new gun...' Or more.

After a few minutes, the same waiter, come to their table to give their foods. (Sorry I forgot the actual words)

The waiter wink at Jisung who probably didn't even notice, but there is a pair of eyes that notice it and goes dark. So ready to kill him in a second.

After putting all the foods and drinks on the table, the waiter give Jisung a piece of paper who took it with a confuse look

"Call me later" He said and leave

Beside Jisung is Minho who was fuming but a little calm since Jisung was holding his arm the whole time and Jisung tightened his grip when the waiter gave him his number.

Jisung look at Minho and said "Do I need to? " while showing the piece of paper.

"No, no you don't" Minho said and snatch the paper and take out his lighter and burn it.

"Hyung, why do you have a lighter with you? " Jeongin asked and Jisung gasp. But before he can says anything, Minho cut him off

"Just incase I need to use it. And no I don't smoke. " Minho said and Jisung sigh in relieve.

"Jisung just thought, 'I'm glad I didn't kiss a smoker"  Chan said with a sly smile making Jisung blush.

"N-no I w-wasn't! " Jisung wave his hand while shook his head

Minho smirk and rest him head on his palm while looking at Jisung. "So, which flavor you want my mouth to be? " Minho teased.

Jisung puffed his cheeks and pout. He take a piece of cake with his fork and shove it in Minho's mouth.

"Don't embarrassed me Hyungie.. " Jisung pout.

"So red velvet it is" Minho said and Jisung whines. The gang laugh at the cute couple.

---------

After having a breakfast, they all split up in the mall. Hyunjin being the whipped man he is, followed Seungmin to the bookstore, Chan, Felix and Changbin went to the game store and the technology tools store, Jisung and Jeongin went to the clothes store to buy a couple outfit and Minho goes to finish some business with Hyunjin got dragged into it.

How lucky Minho was, the waiter earlier is taking a break, and he went to the restroom. Minho make sure the restroom was empty with only the waiter inside.

The two walk in the restroom after checking there is no CCTV.

"This mall is sure low on security" Hyunjin said

"That's a good thing" Minho said and standing right in front of the door that is closed.

"Finish it fast. We'll get caught" Hyunjin said and leaning on the sink watching Minho pointing his new gun at the door.

Minho wait until the door was open, revealing a very shock man(the waiter).Minho smile and laugh. He immediately shot the waiter's chest and heart.

"Hope you get the lesson to not mess with my precious boyfriend. " Minho said and Hyunjin drag him outside quickly and carefully since the gun made a loud sound and people can hear it from the outside. But they are slick so it's easy for them

------at the clothes store

"Jeonginie, how about this? " Jisung shows the clothes.

"It's look cool! Suit you two. " Jeongin said

Jisung looks around and pout.
"Where are them? "

"They said, they'll be here later. " Jeongin said.

"GUYZ" Felix jump on them

"What are you guys buying? " Felix asked.

"Couple outfit" Jisung and Jeongin said smiling.

"I want one too! " Felix said jumping around

"Technically, we have five, but I don't mind a new one" Changbin said making Felix explore the store.

"Where's Hyunjin and Minho hyung?" Seungmin asked.

"Minnie asking for me? " Hyunjin suddenly shows up, throwing his arms around Seungmin's shoulder.

"What are you looking for. It's all on me" Minho said making them all beamed up.

"Hyungie is paying! Thank you! " Jisung said and hug him.
"Where were you? " Jisung asked.

"Nowhere. Didn't you heard anything loud? " Minho asked and Jisung shook his head. "Okay. Don't worry, it's nothing. So what are you choosing? " Minho asked and Jisung shows him the clothes.

"Hyungie, I want to have a couple outfit. Can we? " Jisung asked

"Of course we can. I love the idea. And this is pretty cool" Minho said as he checking out the clothes making Jisung smiles.

"Channie hyung." Jeongin call and show Chan the clothes he pick

"You pick? " Chan asked and Jeongin nod.

"Then we'll get this. It's cute. Like you" Chan said and pinch Jeongin 's cheeks.

"Hold up a second. Since when..? " Felix asked as he return

Chan smirk and pull Jeongin closer. "Just last weeks. It's official now. "

"Minnie, let's get one too—" Hyunjin want to suggest but Seungmin already gone.

"Hyunjin. " A faint voice call him. Hyunjin looks around and found Seungmin at one corner.

He went to his Seungmin.
"I want one too" Seungmin said making Hyunjin smile the brightest

-------------tbc