Chapter 53

Seungmin flinched when harsh knock was heard.

He looked out from the window and saw Hyunjin, Felix and Changbin outside holding unconscious Jisung in their arms.

He perks up at that and immediately unlock the door and let them in. After they put Jisung on the seat, Seungmin began to check up on Jisung.

Jisung have a lot of bruised but luckily there's not a lot on his body. Just a few bruised and his cheeks is red from being slapped and his wrist is purple from being chained.

"Minho's not gonna like this. " Seungmin mumbles.

"Heal it before Minho comes" Hyunjin said.

Seungmin nod and take out the first aid

Just as he finished, the door was open rather harsh and there's stood a very worry Minho.

Changbin and Hyunjin give him a way and Minho immediately went to hug the unconscious Jisung.

The others just stay where they are as Minho let out a tear which turn to crying mess and Minho hug his precious lover.

"I'm sorry Jisung. I'm sorry. I couldn't save you in time. " Minho mumbles more and hug Jisung tighter.

"D-don't hug him to tight, he might not be able to breath properly" Seungmin said and quickly Minho loosen his

He looks up to Haseong who was standing outside the van watching the scene unfold.

"I'm so sorry hyung. I couldn't protect him. " Minho said as tears fall down on Jisung bruised cheeks.

Minho calm a bit and looked at Hyunjin and Changbin.

"You two, drive my car home. " Minho said shortly with no objections.

Everyone get in the car and start driving home. With Seungmin drives to Jisung's house.

.
.
.
.
.

"Dear wha- " Jiyun was about to complains when she saw her daughter was unconscious in Minho's arms. Everyone was there except for the guards

"Jisung! What happened to him?! " Jiyun said as they enter the house. They carefully put Jisung on his bed

They explained in detailed of what happend. And they are staying over until Jisung wakes up which make the parents glad that Jisung have such friends.

Now is 2 am with still no sign of Jisung waking up.

Only Minho who still in the room, refusing to leave until the younger open his eyes.

The others boys was insisted on sleeping by the parents since they know they are tired.

Minho's eyelids is getting heavier by the minutes but the stubborn side of his refusing to close them.

Minho's sleepy eyes trailed to their intertwined hands. Minho was still hoping that the younger could at least tighten the grip to show them he's waking up.

If you wanna ask why didn't they send Jisung to the hospital, here are the reasons; it's very late at night and Minho wouldn't and don't want any stranger to even touch a hair of Jisung. He can't trust unknown people at the moments. And besides, Jiyun is a great doctor.

"Please wake up" Was the last thing Minho said before he fell asleep without knowing.

-------

Minho was woke up when he feels someone shakes him awake.

He open his eyes, expecting to see Jisung who was wide awake, but to his disappointment it was Hyunjin who woke him up.

"Let's eat? You haven't eat yet" Hyunjin said but Minho shook his head no.

"Jisung is not awake yet" Minho mumbles and Hyunjin just look at him sadly.

"Please? It's for your own health. Jisung would not like if you're not healthy wouldn't he? " Hyunjin try to convince him.

"But I need to be there for him. After all, it's my fault he becomes like this" Minho said

"Please" Minho said before Hyunjin could replied. Seeing Minho like this, weak and begging to stay, make Hyunjin soft. He nod and leave.

Minho turn look at Jisung again when a tear falls down on Jisung's cheeks. Minho widen his eyes and sat up as he wipes the tear away.

"Jisung, baby I'm here. Don't cry. You're safe now, please open your eyes" Minho said holding Jisung hand tightly.

Just at the moments, Minho's lips turn to a smile as he feels Jisung tighten his grip.

"Jisung, please wake up. Hyungie's here. Please Sungie" Minho said.

Jisung's lips trying to formed a words.

"H-h-hy"

"Shh shh, don't work up yourself." Minho said

The door was suddenly open and Haseong walks in. He want to make Minho eat when he saw Minho kneeling and Jisung is shaking.

"Jisung! " Haseong said alarming Minho.

"Don't come near him! " Minho growls.

By now the others are outside of the room. Which make Minho goes into protective mode.

"Minho, calm down it's me. His dad" Haseong said.

As Minho seems to calm down, they steps inside.

"H-h-hel-p" Jisung mumbles.

"Jisung, you're safe now. Please wake up. For your mom" Jiyun said

Their hopes comes true as Jisung slowly open his eyes.

-----tbc