Chapter 11

The morning comes and the couple is getting ready for another day of school.

Minho's currently showering and Jisung sneak in and went through the closet where Minho put his clothes for the remaining 1 and a half month and take a hoodie and run away.

He wear it smiling and inhaling Minho's scent. He giggles liking that he's in Minho's hoodie.

Jisung went to the living room waiting for Minho to finished.

"Sungie, I'm rea—" Minho asked as he went to the living room but stop when he sees Jisung in his hoodie. The hoodie is already big on him making it look bigger on Jisung and it's very cute.

 The hoodie is already big on him making it look bigger on Jisung and it's very cute

Jisung was blushing at how Minho was staring at him. "S-stop staring" Jisung whine stood up.

Minho smirk walking toward Jisung and wrap his arms around his waist. "You look good in my hoodie, baby. But do you need to stole it? You could've just ask" Minho said.

"S-surprise" Jisung awkwardly smile while Minho chuckled at his cute behavior.

------------------- at school

Students were staring at Jisung, thinking he's very cute in oversized hoodie. Some even try to hit on him when Minho growls lowly. Jisung smile at boyfriend loving how protective he was.

"Yo—stop growling hyung " Hyunjin said

"Then they should stop try to hit on my baby" Minho said hugging his 'baby'.

"Then do something to stop that. You know, 'that'" Changbin said and proceed to walk away with the others.

Minho smirk and turn to faced Jisung and cupped his face leaning in and kiss him passionately. Jisung was first surprised but quickly kiss back. Minho open his eyes while still kissing and glare sending dagger at everyone in the corridor.

They pulled away smiling. Minho put his arm around Jisung's shoulder and walk to their class.

But of course Minho look back a little and glare again at everyone who look at them.

--------at class

It was their free period and Jisung and Felix went to the bathroom.

Everyone were talking to each other when suddenly Felix comes in running to Minho while laughing . He then shove a phone which is not his to Minho's face. The others look at it too and laugh except for Minho

"Th-this is Treasure! " Felix said between his laugh. Then Jisung comes in running to but blushing.

"FELIX! GIVE ME MY PHONE!! " Jisung sprint to Minho and snatch his phone from Minho's hand.

"Jisung." minho said sternly but there is a little Pink tint on his cheeks. "Where did you get that? " it was a video Minho in a cat uniform doing aegyo. It was very cute but funny at the same time since Minho has never show this side.