Chapter 34

Jisung wakes up feeling dizzy and a really bad headache. He looks besides him and sees Minho sleeping besides him.

Because of his dizziness and headache, he still can't think straight so he get out from his position and get on top of Minho, continue to sleep.

Minho groans from the sudden weight. He open his eyes and sees a ball of fluffy noisette hair.
"Did I sleep only for a second? " Minho mumbles.

Jisung make a movement and a whine left his mouth. Jisung lift his head yawning softly and rub his sleepy eyes.

Minho and Jisung make eye contact in the position for a minutes until Jisung realize what he just did. Heat rise up to his cheeks as he get off of Minho. "SOWWY HYUNGIE SUNGIE DWIN WEALIZE" Jisung said and paused when he heard how he sound like.

"Eh? "

Minho chuckled at Jisung confusion. "Don't worry about it. I love waking up seeing you like that. "Minho smile and Jisung blush.

"Why did I sound like that earlier? " Jisung question but Minho shrugged.
"I don't know. Maybe you're still drunk a bit? " Minho said. Jisung dizziness come again

"Hyungieee my head hurt" Jisung whines.

"Alright baby, Im gonna make you hangover soup. I'm sure the others need it too" Minho said and get up

"Hyungie" Jisung said making grabby hand. "Carry Sungie" Jisung said making Minho chuckled at his cuteness. "Of course my princess. "

Minho said and carry Jisung on his back all the way to the kitchen. Minho place Jisung on the kitchen island

---------

"Hyungieeee" Jisung sang as he run to Minho

"Yes, princess" Minho asked and Jisung smiled. "Can we have a cake? I want to eat it" Jisung said

"Sudden crave? " Minho said and Jisung nodded cutely. Suddenly, Jisung gasp loudly"Hyungie, let's bake a cake! I want to eat Hyungie's homemade cake! " Jisung said shaking Minho's arms.

"My homemade cake? "

"Does Hyungie can bake? " Jisung asked

"I can. A little. Want to help? " Minho said and Jisung nodded. "Yes! Let's bake choco cake!" Jisung cheered as he drag Minho to the kitchen. Even though this is Minho's house.

--------

"Ok,three cup of flou-" Minho can't finish his sentences as Jisung just pour the flour in the bowl.

Now the both of their faces is white. Jisung look at Minho who is now looking at him with one eyebrow raise.

"Oopsie? " Jisung smiled sheepishly as Minho sigh. Minho look at the bowl and take the flour put of Jisung's hand.

"Well at least I think you pour it in the right amount " Minho said and pinch the tip of Jisung's nose lightly. "You lucky you're adorable Sung" Minho said and Jisung giggles. "Let's clean our face first. "

------------

Ting

"Choco cake is done!!! "Jisung shout as he run to the kitchen making Minho chuckled at his excitement.

Minho help Jisung serve the cake and cutting it. Felix and Seungmin ran to the kitchen too when Jisung shouted earlier.

"Homemade cake? "

"And the oven is not burned? "

Seungmin's statement making Minho raise an eyebrow. "Seungmin, what did you said? "

Felix look at Seungmin wide eyes as Seungmin slap his hand on his mouth.

"The oven burned? When? Is that why we have a new oven?  Minho question and the two slowly nod.

Minho sigh loudly as Jisung keep stuffing the cake in his cheeks

"Guys, that's the third oven you guys burned. I just glad that it's not the kitchen" Minho said and the two chuckled nervously. To light up the mood, Jisung offer them the cake.

"Guys! Hyungie's cake is delicious! Try it" Jisung said and the two smile and cut a piece. Jisung take piece on his fork and hold it for Minho. "Hyungie eat too" Minho smile and eat for Jisung.

"This is good " Minho praise himself.

"I smell CAKE! " A yelled was heard from the living room and second later, Hyunjin comes running in with Changbin with groceries.

"YUM! This is the best! " Hyunjin said as he eats.

"Jisung, are you storing the cake in your cheeks? "Seungmin asked. Jisung nodded. "You just realize it?" minho said and Seungmin shrugged

"I'm not always with Jisung when he eats on his date to notice it" Seungmin said

"Then, Jisung is our official Squirrel! " Felix announce

"Didn't he already? " Changbin question

--------tbc