Chapter 18

While walking home, Minho saw some people abusing other. He stood there thinking then smiling.

'Gonna have some fun'

• • • • •

Minho kill them all. Its predictable anyway. He just leave the corpse there and continue his way home like nothing happen.

------finally at home

Minho open the door and greeted by a bear hug and a pouting squirrel.

"Hyungie where did you go? You should be taking care of me" Jisung whine and buried his face onto the older's chest.

Minho chuckled at the latter behavior and caressed his head.

"Sorry, got something to do" Minho said. "You're hungry? " Minho asked and Jisung nod cutely.

Minho pinch his cheeks and cooed at how cute Jisung is before make his way to the kitchen to make dinner. After eat, they cuddle while watching TV, little peck here and there, and sleep.

:)

-------the next day. (Still school.)

Hyunjin quickly approach Minho and drag him to talk to him.

"Who do you think you just killed!? " Hyunjin whispered-yelled.

"Some people. I'm bored okay" Minho said bluntly.

"AHUH" hyunjin said while harshly nod one time.

"That's the --- Gang! You know how we and them are right? If Hajoon find out about this, he's gonna attack our base!"Hyunjin whispered yelled.

(I'm too lazy to think about the gang name)

"So what? It's just a bunch of members. Why would he care? " Minho said lazy to think about it.
"Okay, I miss my baby, I'm going" Minho said and walk away back to the classroom.

Hyunjin sigh "That's his brother you just kill Lee Know. Well, at least I'm gonna get more 100$ since I'm right" Hyunjin said to himself and walk back to the classroom.

-------lunch

The group are in the cafeteria, eating.

Jisung was just eating like the others until he feels a strong gaze on him. At first, he thought it was Minho but the older was just eating and the gaze feels like in the opposite direction.

He stop eating to look around and found no one looking at him. Minho notice this and asked the younger if anything's wrong.

"I thought I feels gaze on me. I probably imagined thing" Jisung shrugged it off and continue eating. Minho narrow his eyes looking around the cafeteria. He thought it was some boys or girls who was checking Jisung out but when he sees Jisung shivers and look around again in a panic expression, he changes his thought.

He look over to the others and gives warning look.

"I really think there's someone looking at me. It's scary... " Jisung said the last sentence quietly.

"Don't worry Ji. I'm sure it's no one" Felix said reassuring him. Jisung nodded. While Jisung continue eating, the others takes a peeks to search the person. But to their luck, the person wasn't in the cafeteria anymore.

-----after school

Minho and Jisung is home doing their things. Minho was in the bedroom,listening to music while texting the others and Jisung just went out of the bathroom and about to go back to the bedroom when there's knocks on the door. Jisung went to the door to greeted whoever at the door.

When he open the door, he was met with a man slightly taller that Minho, looking very scary to Jisung.

"Ye-yes. Wh-what do you want sir? " Jisung asked stuttering.

"Are you Han Jisung" The man asked and Jisung nodded.

"Good. Take him. " The man said and Jisung widen his eyes when he sees two more man rushing to him. Before Jisung can even make noise, he was black out.

• • • • •

'Why is Jisung taking so long? '

Minho thought. He get up taking off his earphone, and walk downstairs. When he get there, he was meet with a quiet living room.

"Jisung? " Minho called out for Jisung but no answered.

"Jisung?" he said a bit louder.

When he got no response he went to a panic mode.

"Jisung, don't play with me! Jisung where are you! Answered me! " Minho yelled. He walk out of the house to see Jisung's shoes all here. But he also sees the doormat is not properly in place and the shoes is in a mess. He also smells perfume which he know that is not Jisung's. Like why would anyone wear one when they just hanging out in their own house. He looks more thoroughly and found a small note. 'We will have some fun with him'

Minho panic and went upstairs trying to call Jisung's phone. But to his stupidy, Jisung's phone is just beside his own phone.

Minho grows more frustrated and went out to drive to his own house. He needs to do some research and needed some help.

'I'll save you Jisung. Just wait for me'

----------tbc