Chapter 14

J

They all park in front of XX hotel near ------. They check in and of course Minho will be with Jisung.
Minho insist on carrying everything for Jisung.

As they enter their room, Jisung flop himself on the bed while Minho put their bags somewhere. There is only one king sized bed but it's okay since Jisung will crawl in Minho's bed to cuddle with him if they get two bed.

--------- time skip

Minho is with the others guys so Jisung is with Felix, Seungmin, Changbin and Hyunjin and some others guys too.

"Where's hyungie? " Jisung asked as he look around to search Minho.

"He need to do some stuff for a while. He'll come back later" Hyunjin said and Jisung nod

"Jisunggiee!!! " a voice that kinda familiar yelled for Jisung.

They turn around to find Minhee approach them.

"Minhee noona! " Jisung waved at her. As she get to them, she squish and pinch Jisung's cheeks.

"Finally get to satisfied myself with this cheeks" She said smiling while still squishing his cheeks.

"Noona you're hurting him" Felix said laughing at them.

"And if Minho hyung found out about this, I don't know what will happen. " Hyunjin said

"Heyy can someone be on my side for once? " She said pouting finally let go of Jisung.

They were talking and laughing until some group of guys approach them. They are indeed a gang too.
(I don't think I can care about the name for now)

"Well well well, lookie here. XM decide to come" one of the guys said.

"Back off Jaeho. We didn't bother you. " Minhee spat. Hyunjin put Jisung behind him in protective manner.

"Well now you do. We're gonna use this place but some uninvited guest take it away" he said unexpectedly unthreaten. (Because I'm bad at it)

"As you said it. We take this place and you bother us. So get lost. " Hyunjin spat.

"Where's your leader? I don't see him anywhere. Did he leaves? " Jaeho said.

"Boss look here. They got a new member. A coward one at it" other guy said and started laughing. Jisung held in his tears as he don't want to cry at this time.

"Ooo, he got a nice body" Jaeho as in the boss said as he eyeing Jisung up and down.

"He got nothing to do with you" Hyunjin snap and hold Jisung more protective. Without Minho, the other gang wont see them as terrifying since Minho goes all out when he's killing.

"He is now. How about you give this beautiful body to me and we're done" He said smirking.

"Or what? " Minhee snap

"Oh brave are we? Just give him to me" Jaeho said and he push Hyunjin aside harshly making Hyunjin stumble. Jaeho then pull Jisung harshly. He put one hand to cover up Jisung's mouth as the latter breaking down but can't do anything. Hyunjin and the other try to pull Jisung back but Jaeho's guys point their gun toward them.

"You really have a nice body. "

"Give him back you Asshole! " Hyunjin yelled and take a step forward but stop when one guy point his gun at him

"Back off and I'll consider your life" Jaeho said smirking but soon he hears a gun loads and something push his head a little. ( I don't know what I'm writing)