Chapter 21

Jisung wakes up, almost wanting to panic again when he feels warmth around him and hand patting his head gently. He looks up, to meets with a pair of eyes staring back at him lovingly.

"Finally you wake up. Feeling better? " Minho asked gently.

Jisung buried his face into Minho's chest before nodding. "I feel safe in Hyungie's arms. Don't leave me" Jisung said, a tear left his eyes.

"Shh, I'm here now, I'm not gonna leave you" Minho comfort him.
"How about we go out today? " Minho suggest, thinking a way to make Jisung forget the scene.

Jisung look up to Minho with big eyes. "Date? " Jisung asked and Minho smiles. "Yes, of course" Minho said pecking Jisung's lips.

"Let's get ready. The clothes won't wear itself on us won't it? Get up" Minho said as he sat up and Jisung giggles.

Minho already out of the bed when Jisung tugged on his sleeve smiling, still lying on the bed. "Get up you lazy squirrel" Minho joked.

"I'm lazy squirrel aren't I? " Jisung grinned. Minho smirk and walk to beside Jisung and pick him up in a bridal style.

"How about a shower together? " Minho asked smirking, walking toward to bathroom with Jisung in his arms. Jisung blushing mad and flustered. "H-Hyungie, I can shower myself! " Jisung said and Minho smirk. "Didn't you said to not leave you" Minho teased.

"Y-yes I d-did. But there's still limit! " Jisung said as he struggles to get out from Minho. Minho change Jisung position from bridal style to piggyfront. He look straight into Jisung's eyes seductively. "Can I make our relationship have no limit then? " Minho said and Jisung blush more. There's heat coming out from him. Jisung quickly get out from Minho's hand and grab his clothes before running in the bathroom.

"HYUNGIE'S A PERVERT" Jisung yelled from inside the bathroom. Minho just chuckled at the younger reaction.

• • • • •

"Hyungie.. " Jisung called out for Minho who was sitting on the bed playing with his phone. Jisung poking only his head out from the door. "What is it? " Minho asked looking up from the phone. "..can you pass me my towel..? " Jisung shyly asked.

Minho get up and take the towel and make his way to the bathroom door. Jisung has only his hand out from the bathroom to take the towel from Minho but the older smirk. Minho decide to tease the younger a bit. He hold the towel almost giving it to Jisung when he pulled away when Jisung about to grab it. He did it again and the younger whine.

Then Jisung harshly grab it and locked the door before shouting "HYUNGIE'S STILL A PERVERT!! " Minho chukled. "I'm going to shower in the other room, okay? " Minho said to Jisung through the door. When he about to go the door open slightly and a hand grab Minho's wrist.

"I said don't leave me " Jisung said in tiny. He's already wearing his clothes. Only his hair is wet but Minho loves the sight. "Alright, you can let go now, I need to get ready too. " Minho said and Jisung slowly let go and walk outside to let the older use the bathroom.

------------

They currently at a cafe to get their stomach filled up. Minho staring lovingly at the younger who happily stuffed the cheesecake in his cheeks. He takes out his phone a snap a photo of Jisung.

Jisung pause his eating and look at Minho with his round cheeks.
"Why did you take my picture? " Jisung asked. "You shouldn't talk with your mouth full, and that's because you're very cute. " Minho said as he rest his face on his palm staring at Jisung.

After they eat, they take a walk at the park. "Hyungie" Jisung called Minho who answered with a hum. "Do you think Hyunjin and Seungmin will get together? "Jisung asked. Minho raise an eyebrow. "Hmm, maybe. Seungmin already give out hint that he like Hyunjin. Just his stubborn ass that he refuse to admit it. " Minho said.

"Right!? I can see that Seungminie likes Hyunjin too! Hyunjin already like Seungmin right? " Jisung asked

"Hyunjin has always like Seungmin. Even all his flirting with other girls is just trying to make Seungmin jealous. I don't know if it work tho. But now-" Minho lean in and peck Jisung's lips who blush by surprised. "It's not about them. Now it's all about us.

Jisung grin. "Yes! Now where are we going? " Jisung asked. "You need to wait for it. Its a long walk"

"Hyungie, isn't this the abandon forest? " Jisung asked looking at Minho who's smiling.

"Yes, it is. " "we are prohibited to enter the forest. No one ever enter this forest Hyungie" Jisung whine

"Don't worry Sungie, I always enter this forest. There's nothing dangerous in there. Now let's go"

Minho take Jisung's hand and enter the forest with Jisung. Jisung hold tight on Minho's hand. This is the first time he enter such place. But again, this is the first adventure Minho and him together, it make Jisung smile.

"Jisung, this is going to be the best date you'll ever been to. I'll sure of that" Minho said smiling widely at Jisung who smile back, following Minho. Jisung put full trust on Minho.

After a while walking, they rest for a while."Hyungie, this forest is beautiful" Jisung said as he look around.

"I told you there's nothing dangerous

"I told you there's nothing dangerous. I wouldn't want my princess to get hurt. " Minho said

"Now let's go, we have to walk more. And we going to be home late at night." Minho said as he start to walk. "Why? " Jisung asked.

"You'll see. It's gonna be worth it" Minho smiles

--------------tbc