Chapter 13

The next morning, Minho try to tell Jisung about the trip to --, and the gang. Felix also came to help him just in case.

"Felix! What are you doing here? "
Jisung asked as he come to the living room.

"I just want to tell you something. "
Felix said "sure go ahead. "

"Soo actually me, Minho hyung, Changbin hyung,Hyunjin and Seungmin are in a gang. " Felix said and him and Minho look at Jisung nervously.

"Gang? Is gang bad or good? " the question that left Jisung 's mouth surprised both Felix and Minho. They did not expected him to be this innocent.

"Depend. But our gang definitely is good. Right Felix??? " Minho said immediately looking at Felix with round eyes.

"Y-yes! All we do is just hangout! Like today!" Felix said and Jisung beamed up

"Where do you guys want to go!?" He asked

"----. But we will be back by tommorow night." Felix said and Jisung's smile faded

"Y-you're going t-to leave m-me? "
Jisung asked about to cry. Minho immediately stand up and goes to Jisung and pat his head.

"if you want to come, you can, but do you want to skip school? " Minho asked gently and Jisung nod

"I don't want Hyungie to left me. I want to be with Hyungie" Jisung said softly making Minho smile.

"Alright then. We're need to get going later. So let's pack our clothes. " Minho said

Felix just cooed at the scene happened before his eyes. Finally he learn the feeling of third wheel.

"Gosh I'm third wheeling and I don't hate it " Felix said

-------------------at the gang meeting.

Jisung is with the others while Minho's giving his new rule.
'Never tell Jisung about the killing activities or die',
'touch Jisung or die' and.
'Hit on him or die'.

The gang obviously know their leader isn't joking. They just agreed because 'can't follow, die or leave'.

"Wow! Hyungie is the leader?" Jisung said and Hyunjin nod proudly

"He can be scary sometimes tho" Changbin said.

"I never seen Hyungie angry except for that one time with Minjun" Jisung said.

"Because he's a softie for you Jisung. " Felix said and Jisung smile.

"And at that time, it's still in the low level from the usual mad Minho" Changbin said and they laugh.

"Aha, very funny. Do you want to see me mad? " a very familiar voice from behind them asked. They all slowly turn around except for Jisung who immediately turn around and jump on him.

"Hyungie! "
"Hey squirrel, what did these guys told you? " Minho asked glaring at them. Jisung just smile innocently.

"About how scary hyungie is when he get angry. It's that true? Will hyungie gets angry with me too? Does hyungie always get angry to the others? What do I do to make Hyungie not angry with me?—" Jisung keep rambling and asking question to Minho who smile lovingly at him while they walking to the gang.

The others follow behind "I sometimes get jealous of Jisung" Hyunjin whispered and the others agreed. "Like how can he talk about that topic to Minho and he just smile like that?! " Felix added.

• • • • •

"Ooohh so you're the Jisungie that our leader can't stop rambling about" one of the guys said

Jisung just stood there blinking beside Minho and the others.

"Oh and I'm Bang Chan. Call me Chan" he introduce himself and Jisung smile.

"Nice to meet you! And can I ask something? "

"Sure go ahead"

"Is Hyungie scary when he gets angry? " Jisung asked and Minho look at him in disbelief 'do you really need to ask about that? 'He thought.

"Hyungie? Oh leader.. Oh well I'm sure your Hyungie here don't want me to tell you that. Maybe you should wait? Okay gotta go! " Chan said and run away after wink teasingly at Minho who glaring at him.

"Oh hyungie! What do we ride? "

"Some ride car some ride motorbike. I ride motorbike tho. Do you mind that? " Minho ask

"No, I don't mind. I want to ride with Hyungie can I? " Jisung asked smiling. Minho grin and pat his head

"Of course you can. You'll be the special person since I've never let anyone ride with me" He stated proudly and Jisung smile widen and hug the older. "I'm hyung special person! " Minho chuckle and lift Jisung's face to peck his lips.

"Hyung! Found you, let's go now. Everyone else's waiting " Hyunjin said when he found them

-----

"Minho oppa! " a girl shout running to him and Jisung.

"Oh Minhee. Long time no see" Minho said

"Yes. I miss you " she said smiling

"Yea miss you too" Minho said and Jisung look at him wide eyes. A little jealousy growing in him again

"And Minhee, this is Jisung. My squirrel boyfriend. " Minho said smiling and backhugging him .

"Oh! Han Jisung! Finally I get to see you! Oppa can't stop texting me about you. But it's cute and I can't believe Oppa will like someone! And gosh I can't believe someone can really fall for Minho too! And it's really hard to see he this soft even with his bestfriends and he just need his mad expression on his face. Can you believe how scary he is when he's angry? " Minhee rant about Minho making Jisung giggles and Minho frowns.

" I don't think I'm that scary when I'm angry. You guys just overreacting" Minho said

"Oh yea we are?  And by the way, I'm Lee Minhee. I'm Minho oppa cute little sister. And I'm a noona to you. Don't need to introduce yourself since this person already rant enough. " Minhee said smirking at Minho. Jisung giggles liking Minhee personality. His jealousy long gone.

"Jisungiee you're soo cute! " Minhee said and proceed to pinch his chubby cheeks.

"Hey hey, this cute chubby squirrel cheeks is only mine to touch" Minho said and shooed her hands away and squish Jisung's cheeks.

"Geez, I just being myself. Don't need to be so possessive. " Minhee pout

"I didn't know Hyungie have a sister" Jisung said and Minhee gasp

"You didn't bother to tell him about me?! How could you, I'm your little sister!"

"Because then Jisungie's attention will be on you. And I'm the only attention he need. Right squirrel? " Minho asked and Jisung nod while Minhee scoffed.
"Anyways let's go" She said and they get on their motorbike.

"Jisung, hold on to me tight okay? And don't sleep or you'll fall"
"Okayy"

-----------tbc

A/n :

Bang Chan Appeared and not as leader sorry.

I don't know where this is going so I'm sorry if this and the next don't make sense.