Chapter 24

It was their free period, and Jisung is going back to the class after using the restroom when he being pulled to a corner. He was surrounded by Seulbi and her friends.

"You're Han Jisung right? " Seulbi asked and Jisung nod.

"Good, we go the right person. So, you're dating Lee Minho right? " she asked again and this time Jisung said yes.

"Break up with him" Seulbi said simply.

"W-what?" Jisung asked and then Seulbi yank his hair.

"ARE YOU DEAF?! I SAID BREAK UP WITH MY MINHO!" Seulbi yelled.

"Hey, Seulbi, look at this" one of her friends said as he grab Jisung's hand and showing the promise ring. Jisung widen his eyes and yank his hand back.

Seulbi smirk letting go of Jisung's hair. She then grab Jisung 's arm harshly and took Jisung's hand.

"Aww, look at this ring. It's so beautiful. I bet Minho will give me much more beautiful ring than this. And you, don't deserve this. " Seulbi said and pull the ring off of Jisung's finger. Jisung tried to grab it back when her friends yank his hair back harshly.

"This ring, I'll just throw it away. " Seulbi said and throw it from the balcony(?) she's at. They at the second floor of the building. "NO!"

"Let's go girls" Seulbi said smirking, leaving Jisung. "Nononono, I need to find it! " Jisung run down the stairs, tears already left his eyes.

Jisung was sure the ring was thrown at the bushes and he was lucky no one walking by there since there's still class, only they have free period.

"Where is it? " Jisung asked himself as he search the area. "Jisung? " a voice Jisung familiar with called him. He turn around and see Seungmin looking at him. "What are you doing here? " He asked but widen his eyes as he sees the tears flowing down on Jisung's cheeks.

"M-my pr-promise ring m-missing. I-I'm sure i-it was t-thrown here" Jisung stuttered. "I-I don't wan h-hyungie to know. " He added.

"I'll help you find it" Seungmin said and they start to search it.

After a while of searching it, they still can't find it and their period almost over.

"Jisung! I found it! " Seungmin said and show it to Jisung who sprint to Seungmin and take the ring.

"This is it! Thank you so much Seungmin. I owe you big time! " Jisung said and hug him. He pulled out from the hug and clean the ring before wear it back.

"Let's go back to class. I'm sure Minho is worry as heck about you" Seungmin said and they walk back to the class.

Suddenly Seungmin asked Jisung as they make their walk to the class
"So, you said it was thrown. Who throw it? I'm sure it's not you since you'll never take it off. " Seungmin said and look at Jisung who look down. "Come on, you said it to me." Seungmin said. "It was.. Seulbi noona.. " Jisung said. Seulbi is older than him by one year.

"Seriously?! Her again!? And you called her noona? She doesn't deserve the honorific! It's been a long time since I have someone to beat to." Seungmin said as he crack his knuckes.

"Seungmin! She's a girl! You don't have to beat her! " Jisung said and Seungmin look at him in disbelief

"Jisung, you being kind at the wrong time." Seungmin said

"Can you please don't tell hyungie about I lost the ring earlier? And that means no telling about Seulbi" Jisung said.

"Jisung! I swear she's a witch! Bet you when we get to class,we're going to see her trying to flirt with Minho and touching him-" Seungmin kinda regret saying what he said because they already at the classroom's door and see the situation Seungmin just said.