Chapter 16

The night went with Jisung sat on Minho's lap who was silent and sending dagger to Jihwan who was talking to Jisung happily and ignoring the older's glare.

As they about to go sleep Jihwan pull Jisung to talk to him. Jisung said to Minho to go sleep first.

"What is it? " Jisung asked
"You should sleep with me. I don't think you're safe with him. " Jihwan confidently said and Jisung's smile drop to a pout.

"Jihwan.. Why did you said things like that about Hyungie? You know I don't like bad talking."

"Because I can feel it. Didn't you see how he look at me? He's gonna kill me." Jihwan said

"Jihwan, hyungie and me have been together for a month now. Hyungie is a good guy. I'm sure you're just imagine it. " Jisung said.

"B-but-"

"Now now, go to sleep. Tommorow don't mess my house, you can cook anything you want, but we're going to eat together tommorow at my favourite cafe! " Jisung said as he push Jihwan from behind to the guest room. He wave at Jihwan with a smile and say 'goodnight' to him.

Jisung enter his room to see Minho sit on the bed with his legs covered by the blanket, furiously typing on his phone with a very mad face.

Jisung just smile knowing that the older is jealous. He plop on the bed hugging Minho.
Minho decide to be a sulking kid so he look at Jisung with the same face but pouting. Jisung just gummy smile at him, a smile that will always make Minho melt but he keeps his straight face.

"Hyungie~don't be jealous. He's just my friend" Jisung said.

"He's obviously don't think you as friend" Minho said

"Hyungie~ " Jisung whine. " you're overthinking. "."am I? "

Jisung smile and straddle Minho so he sit on the latter's lap, taking his phone away and cupped his cheeks. Jisung lean in and peck the tip of Minho's nose. "Hyungie~ I love Hyungie and that's it. No one's gonna tear us apart. Not Jihwan or even mom. Don't let the jealousy take over" Jisung reassuring him
Minho smile at this kiss him.

"You're so cute. And I'm not gonna let anyone, anything stand in between us. I love you so much" Minho said and Jisung giggles.

"Now let's sleep, I'm tired" Jisung said. They fall asleep cuddling to each other.

----------the next day

At the class, like always Jisung and Felix are talking like the other students as they wait for the teacher to come.

"Soo, another rival? " Hyunjin asked

"What rival? I don't have one. " Minho asked completely annoyed.

"Yeaa, then what about the fucker you spam about yesterday? " Changbin said

"He is fucking stealing what's mine" Minho said through his grit teeth.

"Yea you said that to almost everyone who talk to Jisung... Except us" Hyunjin said

Suddenly Jisung called out for Minho who's face become soft in a second.

"Hyungie, we're going to my favorite cafe after school. And by we I meant with Jihwan too. " Jisung said smiling.

Minho mentally curse non-stop while replying a simple okay .

The others saw this and just holding back their laugh.

--------after school

"Goodluck Minho" Hyunjin said as he tapped his best friend's shoulder who was glaring at him.

"Hyungie let's go" Jisung said as he drag Minho by his arm.

They went home to fetch Jihwan or more like Jisung fetch Jihwan with Minho death glaring at Jihwan who glare back at him.

The walk to the cafe fill with Jisung non stop talking with Minho and Jihwan glaring at each other.
They order their foods and drinks, Jisung sit beside Minho with Jihwan in front of Jisung. Jisung at the time ask them if they're having fun and they sarcastically said 'yes, we're really having fun' which Jisung believe it.

They hangout at the cafe after eating, with Jisung cheerfully talking with the two. Jisung talking with the two. While the two are glaring at each other. Minho being Jealous Minho, he slips his arm around Jisung's waist and pull him closer, smirming at Jihwan.

Jisung keeps talking, letting the older do whatever he wants since he loves the older's affection. After a few minutes, Jisung has to go to the restroom leaving the two alone.
This is when they want to start bickering.

"Listen here, I still don't trust you on him. Break up with him, and Im sure his life will be much better. " Jihwan said

"Better? Do you mean better with you? Pshh, yea like that's right. Why are you so sure? " Minho spat

"I just know. " Jihwan simply said shrugging.

"Well I am sure your brain is mess up. Can't you see Jisung loves me? And I loves him and I'll not let anyone, anything even you stand in the way" Minho spat

"Or what? You're gonna kill me? " Jihwan asked but Minho raise an eyebrow smirking. "Maybe " Minho said now looking at him with dead eyes." I won't hesitate " Minho said soulless but send shiver to Jihwan

They stay like that until Jisung barge in the cafe sprinting toward them. "I saw ice cream shop! Let's go! They have a new flavor! " Jisung said excited as he drag the both of them out of the cafe.

-------------tbc