Chapter 36

-------at school (free period)

"Oh? " Jisung was surprised to see a teddybear and flower in his locker.
He take the cards on the flower and read it.

'I saw Felix bought all that plushies for you incase you going in little space. So I thought I buy my precious baby one too and a flower to add on that. Make sure to hug it every night okay?

                     -your future caregiver♡'

Jisung smiled and giggles at the cards. "Love it? " Jisung flinched at the voice and turn around and see Minho leaning against the locker besides him. Jisung smiles and hug the older. "Thank you hyungie! I love it! " Jisung giggles again.

"But, that's means Hyungie know I'm going to fall into little space? " Jisung asked and Minho nodded. "That's why I'm going to be your caregiver. Remember to only seek for me when you need attention. " Minho said and Jisung nod. "Okay! "

-----------

The class are at the school's garden for biology.

The teacher split the class into two to show different kind of flower. Jisung and Minho was split up with Jisung is with Hyunjin and other classmate.

The teacher was explaining thing about how flower produced and stuff. After explaining, the teacher let her students explore the garden for a bit since students can't enter the garden without permission.

Jisung wondering around and sees daisy

Jisung didn't realize he falls into little space accidentally. His smile become wide and his eyes sparkling.

"Wahh wadybug!" Jisung carefully take/put the ladybug on his fingers. He start giggling and looking around. "Jinnie? Hyungie? "
He pout when he doesn't sees Minho nor Hyunjin.

"They weft Sungie" Jisung huffed, the ladybug still on his finger.

"Hey, Jisung, why are you pouting? " one of Jisung's classmate named Minseok. He sits in front of Jisung in the class.

"Sungie wave no one wo sshow this wadybug cause they weft Sungie" Jisung said making Minseok shocked

"Woah,Jisung why are you talking like that?wait, are you little? " Minseok asked.

"Sungie's wittle" Jisung said and Minseok nodded understand.

"Ohh. So Sungie, what do you want to show? Can I see it? " Minseok said and Jisung lit up and show the ladybug on his finger. They start talking and getting along with Jisung still in little space. All of the classmate who near them shocked.

'Woah, Jisung's a little? '

'I am right about little space does exist! '

'Jisung's adorable when he's in little space'

'Isn't it Minho who supposed to be his caregiver? Why is Minseok's with him? '

'Oh shit I need to go. I don't want to see Minho's veins again'

'Me too'

All the comments about Jisung being a little was all positive. Not like Jisung nor Minseok heard it.

"Hyunjin? Where is Jisung? "Minho said as he sees Hyunjin with a rose in his hand.

"He's with me-" Hyunjin look behind him and sees no one. "If he is, then why would I asked. " Minho said as he raise an eyebrow

"Then, who have I been talking to? " Hyunjin asked himself.

"Let me guess, you were talking about Seungmin and how you're going to give him the rose? Without even looking back? " Minho said and Hyunjin nod making him sigh. "I'll search for him"

"I'll help, it's kinda my fault. "

They were going in the other side of the garden and sees Jisung happily talking with one of their classmate.

"There he is. At least he's not alone" Hyunjin said hoping Minho wouldn't go in beast mode and gladly he didn't. But he do see Minho's face shows annoyance.

"Jisung! " Hyunjin shout his names and Jisung turn his head and sees Hyunjin and Minho.

"Hyungie! Jinnie!" "Jisung waddles to the two with Minseok following.

"Wook! A wadybug! Sungie found it at daisy fwowers!" Jisung said as he shows the ladybug.

"Jisung? Sungie? Are you little? " Hyunjin asked and Jisung nodded.
Then Minho tsked.

"Really Sungie? Why didn't you show it to Hyungie? " Minho said and pout making Jisung panic.
"S-sungie didn see Hyungie anywhere and Jinnie too then Minseok hyung talk to Sungie. Sungie then fwogot. Is hyungie mad at Sungie?" Jisung said almost sobbing.

Minho smiles and ruffles his hair. "Don't worry, I'm not mad at you. " Minho said and glares at Minseok who doesn't even notice.

"Okay Jisung, see you at class" Minseok said and leaves.

"Don't let him touch you again. " Minho said and Jisung looks at him confuse. "Why? Minseok hyung is nwice! " Jisung said and gasp when he sees more ladybug on a sunflower.

"WadyBug!! " Jisung runs to the sunflower.

"No killing" Hyunjin whisper and Minho scoffed.

'No one touch my baby'

---------tbc