Chapter 40

Minsung enter the house with Jisung still a little. When Jisung saw Felix, he immediately run to him because he want to play.

"Lixxie! " Jisung exclaim as he jump on Felix making the younger yelp in surprised.

"Jisung!.. Sungie..?" Felix exclaim and look at Minho. "He's a little" Minho said and Felix nod.

"Sungie want to pway! " Jisung said and they get up and go to their gameroom. They prepare some toys for little Sungie incase he goes into little space in the house.

Little Jisung will go to specific person (Minho, Hyunjin, Seungmin, Changbin and Felix)  when he wants something.

He will go to Felix to play, Hyunjin to do something weird, Seungmin to reading, Changbin to do some work and Minho for loves, attention, affection, cuddles, food, and everything else.

Just then Minho heard a horrible sizzling sound and a scream. "FIRE IN THE HOUSE! " Minho sigh as he recognize the voice. He quickly run to the kitchen and find Hyunjin handling a big fire on the pot.

"Hyunjin! This is the fourth time you burn this kitchen! " Minho shout as he quickly takes the fire extinguisher he put in the kitchen specially for this kind of situation.

After Minho put out the fire, he turn to Hyunjin who smiled sheepishly.

"Explain please? You're not gonna be cooking unless something come up. " Minho said.

Hyunjin chuckled nervously. "Tonight, me and Seungmin is having a picnic date so I thought I'll be the sweet boyfriend, will cook the food for the date" Hyunjin explain making Minho sigh.

"Alright, I'll help you. I don't want the kitchen to burn again. "Minho said and Hyunjin smile excitedly. "Thank you hyung! "

As they started cooking, Felix is playing with Sungie who is busy drawing with the crayons.

As Sungie finished drawing and colouring, he smile brightly and show two drawing paper to Felix.

"Lixxie! Wook at this! " Sungie said and Felix take the papers smiling.

It was a drawing of Jisung and Minho and the other is Jisung and Felix. Jisung wrote their names and that's how Felix knew who's who.

"It's cute Sungie" Felix said as he pat Sungie's head making him giggles.

"Lixxie wike Sungie's dwawing! " Sungie said.

"Lixxie" Sungie tugged on Felix shirted who replied with a hum.

"Sungie's smells fwood! " Sungie said as he stood up and run downstairs. "Sungie wait for me! "

-----------

Minho finished cook the last food and Hyunjin helping Minho with cutting the ingredient and packing the food.

After Minho turn off the gas, he sees two head poking in the kitchen watching the two.

"Oh? Jisung, Felix! " Hyunjin greeted them but Jisung huffed. "Call Sungie, Sungie" Sungie nagged Hyunjin making Hyunjin realize he's in little space.

"Sorry Sungie" Hyunjin smiled

"Hyungie! What chu making? " Sungie asked as he waddles to Minho.

"Food for me and Minnie's date tonight" Hyunjin answered.

Sungie looks at Hyunjin before turn his head to Minho and shaking his arm. Sungie looks at Minho with puppy eyes and Minho chuckled.

"Okay okay, Sungie baby, I'll make you food after this. Just tell me what you want and I'll cook" Minho said and Sungie beamed up. "Yay! I wuv Hyungie! "

----------tbc