Chapter 39

"You...... Didn't do it yet do you? " Haseong asked seriously making Jisung flushed red and Minho look at Haseong surprised.

"DAD! " Jisung yelled while Minho smirk.

"Sadly no. " Minho said sighing. Haseong let go of Minho and hug Jisung. "Good to know my son is still a virgin" Haseong smiled but Jisung went quiet and Minho widen his eyes and signaling Haseong to be quiet.

A few seconds later, they heard a sobs and the parents panic.

"Sungie, what's wrong? Why are you crying? " Jiyun asked

"Don't tell me.." Haseong mumbles and glaring at Minho but Jisung tugged on his shirt. "Dad.. Hyungie's good" He mumbles.

"I'll tell you, you know Hajoon? The psycho who don't know his place." Minho asked and the parents nodded. At the moments, Jiyun is calming Jisung

"Long story short, he kidnapped Jisung, and....raped him.. " Minho said quietly. "But the good thing is he's dead" Minho smiled proudly.

"As expected from my disciple. " Haseong said. "Disciple? " The 'Ji's said confused.

"Oh yeah I forgot.. Do I need to tell now? " Haseong said looking at Minho who nodded. "Jisung already know about it."

"Okay so, Jiyun, Jisung, meet my disciple. You know him but you don't know him as my disciple. Make sense? " Haseong said

"Is that why I don't know you two know each other? " Jiyun said

"Probably. " Haseong said and suddenly Jisung gasp loudly.

"Wait! " Jisung said and pulled out from Jiyun's embrace.

"You two are in a gang too?!" Jisung asked disbelief making the parents wide eyes.

"Can't hide it anymore I guess. " Jiyun said sighing.

"So.. Good gang right? " Jisung asked innocently but the two parents furrowed their eyebrows confused.

"Of course they are good. They are you parents right. Their gang is my gang's closest friends." Minho said and Jisung smiled.

"And PDA is limited in this household" Haseong said and separate the couple. "Yah, you and Jiyun can! " Minho whined. "Shush, we are married couple" Haseong said

"But dad, me and hyungie promise to marry each other after school! " Jisung said and show off his ring.
Haseong teared up at this.
"My baby is growing up too fast! " Haseong dramatically said.

"Okay now let me brag about myself" Haseong said. He basically brag about how he is the leader of his group and how fun is the gang is and how he loves teasing Minho when he mess up somethings.

-------

The 'Ji's is cooking while Minho and Haseong is talking in the living room

"Haseong"

"Can't you call me hyung at least? I want some honorific " Haseong said and Minho deadpanned

"Hyung, do you know someone named Song Minseok? " Minho asked since Haseong is known to know everyone anywhere even if the person doesn't know him

"Song Minseok?  Ah that's my new disciple. Why? What's with him? He's in your school too right" Haseong asked

"Yea. So about your disciple, can I kill him? " Minho asked and Haseong smack his head.

"Young man, not near my innocent baby. And no I didn't train you to kill whoever you want. What did he do to you anyway" Haseong asked and Minho scoffed.

"He touch Jisung and planning to steal him from me" Minho growls. Minho then heard a knuckles crack besides him. Minho look besides him and sees Haseong flowing flame around him.

"I'll teach him a lesson" Haseong growls

----------

Minho and Jisung are on their way to Minho's house. They were happily talking when they were rudely(that what Minho would say) interrupted by the only person Minho don't want to see but Jisung smile at this.

"Hey Ji. Didn't think I would be seeing you here. Oh and hi Minho" Minseok greet.

"Me too! Where are you going hyung? " Jisung asked.

"I'm going to buy some groceries. Do you want to come? " Minseok offered. "Sorry but I want to hangout with Hyungie and the others. " Jisung said. Minseok's face show disappointment while Minho smirk

"Then, can I join too? " Minseok asked and Minho tsked.

"Don't you have anything better to do? Why are you sticking you nose in our business" Minho snap making Jisung look at him.

"Of course I have. Hanging out with Jisung is better. And what business do you have because all I heard was hanging out. Not something important. " Minseok fire back.

"It's MY house we are going right now. And I'm not giving you any invitation to my house. " Minho said

"Then let me hang out with Jisung somewhere else" Minseok said

"Hyungie, stop." Jisung said but got ignore since the olders is too angry.

"He's my boyfriend for your information. I don't trust you with him, I know you're gonna do something. " Minho said

"Boyfriend for now. Who know maybe Jisung will open up his eyes and see you are no good for him" Minseok said making Minho on the edge more

"Minseok hyung, that's too much" Jisung said but got ignore again.

Minho grab Minseok's collar and pin him to the nearest wall.

"You shut you mouth or I'll kill you" Minho threaten.

"Yea, Mr.Han will like that huh" Minseok said quietly but making Minho's grip tighten

Minho lift his hand about to punch the guy in front of him when he heard sobs behind him.

Minho turn around and sees Jisung on the ground crying begging for the olders to stop fighting.

At this, Minho instantly release Minseok and rush to Jisung. Worried is painted all over his face.

"Jisungie, why are you crying? " Minho asked, his voice turn very soft than earlier.

"Sungie, didn wike hyungie and hyung wigthing. " Jisung said with unclear pronunciation making Minho realize the younger has slipped into little space

"Shh, okay, we aren't going to fight again. " Minho said. "Is Minsoek hyung otay? " Jisung asked and Minho hide his annoyance. "Yea he's okay. No bruise" Minho said and help Jisung get up, turning him so he doesn't see minseok who are sitting down on the concrete not knowing what to do.

"How about hyungie buy Sungie ice creams?" minho offered and Jisung beamed up and start to drag Minho. "Sungie want ice cweam! "

Minho wrap his arm around Jisung and start walking. Without Jisung noticing, Minho turn his head slightly to look at the person behind them, giving him a death glare that was saying

'Stay away from us before you regret it'

------tbc