Chapter 46

After the tiring day, the gang finally decide to go back home and watch some night movies.

They stop at a convenience store because the bottoms want some extra snacks for the movie times.

Jisung was looking around at the chips section and found his favorite chips at the very top of the shelves.

He stares at it for a good minute and pout after.

Knowing he won't get it and probably make a mess if he try, he give up on it with a huffed.

Jisung turn to the trolly and check what's in it. They already got some juices, ice cream, cookies and more..

As he was checking, the chips he wants suddenly thrown (in a good way you know..) in the trolly making him flinched.

Jisung turn around, thinking it was Minho or Seungmin at least but no. It was Minseok.

"Hyung? What are you doing here? " Jisung asked

"Can't I? Besides, I saw you pouting at the chips that you can't get so I helped you" Minseok said and Jisung thank him.

Jisung start to walk and Minseok follows him, walking besides him

"What are you doing with all of this?" Minseok asked

"For night movies! "

"That's.. A lot. Let me pay all of this for you " Minseok said

"But—"

"Jisung! Finally found you. I'm gettin tired to carry all of this" Felix said and put all of the foods in his arms in the trolly.

"What are you doing here? " Seungmin asked and Felix looked to who was Seungmin looking at and noticed Minseok who was standing besides Jisung 

"What? I can be wherever I want to be" Minseok said

"Let me reasked, why are you 5 inches away from Jisung? It's prohibited. You have to be at least 1 meter away from him. " Seungmin said making Minseok scoffed.

"Do I care? How about I pay for all of this snacks of yours and in return, you shut up" Minseok said

"Don't worry about the payment, I'm in charge of that" A familiar cold voice said behind Minseok.

There, stood Minho, with a blank face which always make the others afraid.. Except for Jisung.

"Hyungie! Where were you? " Jisung asked as he hug the older which make him goes soft.

"I was just checking the kitchen area. You know, for spare oven. Or something else. " Minho said and Jisung giggles.

"You're done? Now let's pay for it" Minho said and brings the kids to the counter leaving Minseok.

---------

As soon as they enter the house, Jisung jump on the sofa and sigh.

"I'm tired! " he whines.

"Yah, Ji. You're the one who plans all of this" Hyunjin said and slump on the sofa too. 

They pick their movies after and serve all of their snacks in a bowl and cup. That night, even Jeongin and Chan sleepover there.

Throughout the movies, Minho suddenly got a message from unknown number. The message got him fuming but he don't want the others to know so forced himself to calm down and tightening his embrace on Jisung.

                     [Unknown]

Jisung will be mine,
just you wait, Lee Know

-------tbc