Chapter 10

------------Time skip to school ^o^

Minsung walk through the corridor holding hands. They stop at Jisung's locker and meet up with the others. While they were talking, the girl who confess her love to Jisung suddenly comes and asked for Jisung to talk. They distance themselves with the two while Minho watching in jealousy. He doesn't like when Jisung talking to the others without him knowing what they're talking about.

"Soo what do you need? "Jisung asked nicely. The girl was blushing and looking all shy.

"Umm.. I think you know what I want. " The girl said. "But I don't even know your name" "I wrote it in the letter. Didn't you read it? "The girl said in disappointment.

"The others throw it away. I'm sorry" Jisung said. "No, it's okay. My names is Aeri. Like I said, I love you. Please be my boyfriend? " the girl said full of hope.

Minho and the others can hear clearly their conversation and they trying to hold Minho in place before he go there and kill her.

"I-im sorry. But I can't"Jisung bowed

"B-b-but! I love you! I know it's sudden but I know it's true! Please accept my love. " Aeri pleaded.

"I'm sorry but I-"Aeri cut off Jisung

"I-I'll show you how much I love you! " Aeri grab Jisung's collar and leaned in. She capture Jisung's lips with her own and kiss him. The students who were watching are cheering but some are confuse because they always sees Jisung with Minho. Even this morning they're holding hand.

The group who were watching surprised and slowly look at Minho. Minho face is unreadable and his veins is visible. Before they could stop Minho, he's already made his way to the two. Jisung was too surprised to even act. Then Aeri was yanked from behind by Minho. He was about to slap her when Jisung grab his hand.

"Calm down Hyungie. " Jisung turn around and bowed at her. "I'm sorry but I'm dating Minho hyung." Jisung announce making the whole corridor silent.

Then cheer can be heard and whistles. Aeri ran away crying.

Jisung turn around and snake his arms around Minho's neck and peck his lips.

"I'm sorry Hyungie. I can't react at the time. "Jisung pout

"It's okay. "
'She won't see light anymore'

They walking to their class when Hyunjin asked Minho,

"What are you planning? "

"I think you know" Minho answered simply

"Whatever you do, please don't do it in school. Or you'll get caught" Hyunjin whispered and Minho scoffed

"I'm not gonna get caught. I have a plan. Don't worry" Minho said then he run to walk beside Jisung who was talking to Felix and Seungmin

Even the after the announcement, girls still won't listen and continue to flirt with Minho. They are at the cafeteria when a group of girls comes and crowded it. The girls keep touching and even sit on their lap. By they, it's Minho and Hyunjin because they like hot guys not cute- don't want to get insult by Seungmin - Changlix always ignore them-.

Minho's getting annoyed by all the touching while Hyunjin trying to hide his annoyance. Then suddenly, Jisung stood up saying he need to go to the restroom with a mad face. He doesn't wait for a reply as he just go.

Minho immediately push every girl on him making some fall on their butt and run after Jisung. No way he's gonna let Jisung go after all his effort.

Minho run after him since Jisung was running too and they end up in an empty corridor, since all students is lunch-ing.

Minho grab Jisung's wrist when he got closer and stop him. Jisung was already teared up, he tried to get away but Minho's grip is stronger.

"Why..Why are you letting them touch you! " Jisung yelled looking straight to Minho

"I- I didn't. They keep bugging and I kinda stuck there. Please, I know you're mad but I'm sorry-"

"Shut Up! If you really did love me then you've would push them away immediately! " Jisung snapped more tears flood. Minho try to wiped it away but Jisung back off.

"I want to but I thought you'll think me as rude. I don't want that" As Minho said that, Jisung snake his arms to Minho's neck and burried his face in the crook of his neck.

"Just push them. I'll think hyungie as loyal. "Jisung said. Minho smile and caressed his hair softly. "Okay. I'll do that. So does that means I forgiven? " Jisung faced the older and peck his lips " Hyungie's forgiven" he smile.

---time skip end of school (evening)

Jisung's taking a nap in his room soundless. Minho took this opportunity to complete something but before that he goes to Jisung's room just to kiss his forehead and mumbling 'I'll never let anyone take you away from me'.

Minho is now in front of a house. Aeri's house more specifically. Of course he don't want to get caught so he climb the window. Lucky him, he pick Aeri's room window. She wasn't in the room so Minho just wait for her to come. While waiting, he look around the room and found a lot of Jisung and Minho's picture. But Minho' s has red X on it.

Minho just smirk 'lucky me, I got some nice picture of my baby',

then he took and keep all Jisung's picture. He also took his picture as well to throw it away. Second later, the door opened reveal Aeri with a shock face.

Minho swiftly pull her and lock the door. He cover her mouth with his hand and put his dagger at her neck.

"Just to remind you, Jisung is mine forever. You have the guts to keep his picture eh? Well goodbye forever. " at this point Aeri teared up knowing what will happen.

"Oh and just so you know, I'm Lee Know" Minho grin and Aeri widened her eyes. Before anything happen, Minho slice her on the neck but not fully.

After that Minho set up her so that she look like she killed herself. He clean his dagger with tissues and keep it to throw it away somewhere else. He keep his clothes clean somehow.

After all that Minho immediately run away leaving the new corpse. He smile satisfied.

When Minho arrive back at Jisung's house, Jisung is still asleep. Minho decide to change his clothes and cuddle with Jisung.

As he lay beside Jisung, Jisung snuggled onto Minho and snoring cutely. Minho wrap his arm around Jisung and take a nap as well.

-----------tbc

A/n :

=]