Chapter 26

After school, Minsung walks home and when Jisung open the door, he was tackle into a tight hug. Jisung looks up to who was hugging the hell out of him and smile brightly when he sees his mom, Jiyun is back home.

"MOM! You're back!! " Jisung cheers and hug her back.

Minho just stood there looking at the mother and son hugging but smiling as he finally meets the person who he's longing for years.

"Hey Jiyun" Minho greets smiling. Jiyun look at him and smile. She pulled out from the hug and gently hug Minho who hugs her back while Jisung look at them, happy.

" Minho, I miss you" Jiyun said. "Me too".

"Okay, let's eat! I cook just for my son and future son-in-law. " Jiyun said and brings the two inside who was blushing and the other smirking.

"Great! I miss your cook" Minho said. "Mom, Hyungie's a great cooker too! " Jisung said.

"Ohohohoho, he takes that for me! " Jiyun said.

-----------------

"Hyungie! Can't you just stay here? ' Jisung whine when Minho said he's going back home tomorrow.

"I can't Princess. I said until Jiyun is back. " Minho said as he caress Jisung's hair who was pouting.

"But—"

"And I need to go back already to keep my eyes on the house and the boys. They have been eating outside and ordering " He added.

Jisung, who don't want his boyfriend to leave him, gives Minho his ultimate puppy eyes that absolutely melting Minho. He almost grab Jisung's face to peppered him kiss all over his face when Jiyun suddenly said

"Minho, just stay for one more weeks. I want to spend times with you"

Jisung's eyes lit up and turn to faces the older again and gives him the pleading eyes again. "Pleeasseeeeeeee? "

"Alright, alright. I'll stay. " Minho said.
"Good now let's sit and tell me everything I missed. " Jiyun said and drags the both of them to the living room. After that, they get ready to sleep after Minho kissed all over Jisung 's face.

--------------at school

They at Jisung's locker while waiting for the bell to ring. Jisung open his locker. He kinda pause when he sees an envelope in his locker. He put his stuff in the locker before taking the envelope.

"What's that? " Minho asked when he notice the envelope in Jisung's hand.

"I don't know? A typical love letter I guess. " Jisung said and Minho scoff.

"Seriously, from who? " Minho asked so he can break the hell out of this person.

Jisung read the letter and being Jisung, blush at the cliche content making Minho's blood boiled.
'I'm the only one that can make Jisung blush like that! Only me! '

"Um, I uh don't know. It just said secret admire. "Jisung said recovering from his blush.

"Calm down. " Hyunjin said as he pat Minho's back.

Minho snatch the letter from Jisung and tore it apart before throwing it.

"No one should make my baby blush except me" Minho said and Jisung to the class by hugging him from the back.

"Han Jisung" A teacher called Jisung making Minho and Jisung to turn around. "Yes Ms.Gong? " Jisung asked.

"Please come to the office" Ms.Gong said.

"O-okay" Jisung said and followed the teacher

• • • • •

"Ms.Gong, did I do something wrong? " Jisung asked.

Ms.Gong chuckled "no, you did not do anything wrong. You're one of the good students. Anyway, I called you because I need your help. There's a new student a few days ago and his guide won't be coming to the school for a few days. So I thought you can be his guide until the boy is back. " Ms.Gong explained.

"If that's the case, I can help! Where is him? " Jisung asked. "He should be here already" Ms.Gong said and the door open revealing a boy.

"---!you're here! " Ms.Gong said and the boy bow.

"I'm sorry Ms.Gong. I was kinda lost. I still not used to the school " the boy said. Then he freeze for a second when he sees Jisung.

"It's alright. I want to introduced you to your current guide. This is Han Jisung. Jisung, this is Yang Jeongin. Jisung is 17 so he's your hyung.You guys may go now " Ms.Gong said and the two walk out.

"I heard a lot about you Jisung hyung. You're quite popular"Jeongin said. "I am? Didn't know that" Jisung said and chuckled. "It's kinda funny because I'm a new student two months ago and now I'm guiding a new student. " Jisung said and they both laugh.

"Where's your class Jeonginie? " Jisung asked.

"It's 1-B" Jeongin said and Jisung leads him even tho Jeongin already know where is it but Jisung still wants to guide him.

"Jeongin, do you want to lunch with me? " Jisung offers

"That's good since I'm only have lunch with ----. My guide before you." Jeongin said

"You should make more friends Jeongin. I'm sure anyone want to befriend with you since you're adorable" Jisung said and pinch the younger's cheeks.

"You're cute too Hyung! " Jeongin said and pinch back Jisung's squishy cheeks. They laugh and arrive at Jeongin 's class.

"I'll be waiting for you at lunch, Jeongin! " Jisung said and walk back to his own class.

Jeongin sit at his seat playing with his fingers.

'I can't do it. He's too innocent. Why the hell am I listening to her again? '

-----------tbc