Chapter 44

Minho, Changbin and Hyunjin enter the house that is now quiet.

"Its quiet. Unusual. " Changbin mumbles.

"It's.. 1.00 AM. Do you think they're asleep? " Minho question.

"Knowing Felix and Jisung... It'll probably...Nah don't worry, Seungmin is with them" Hyunjin said and right after that they heard a loud whines from upstairs.

They look at the stairs and see Seungmin carrying Jisung who was sobbing. "Thank Jesus you guys are here. Minho, take your baby now! He need you! I don't know how to handle a baby! " Seungmin said and the three laugh at the panic stated he's in.

"Hyungie? " a quiet mumbles was heard and Jisung turn his head slightly to see who was Seungmin talking to.

"He's a little" Seungmin informed

Jisung smiles upon seeing the person he's longing for. "Hyungie!! " Jisung make a grabby hands while Seungmin keep him from falling

"Come here my baby" Minho cooed and take the baby who is fast asleep in his dadd—boyfriend's arms.

"Where's Felix" Changbin asked and Seungmin point upstairs as he crack his back bone.

"I gave him sleeping dose and simply told him its a candy" Seungmin said and yawn

"My Minnie is sleepy. " Hyunjin chuckles and take him upstairs.

"I'm gonna go cuddle with my koala" Changbin said and left

"Baby Sungie~" Minho sung only to receive whines.

"Hyungie, Sungie sweepy" Sungie mutter and Minho chuckled. He walk to his room while carrying Sungie like a baby.

After laying Sungie down on his bed, he went to shower. As he shower, Sungie wake up and sat up. He looks around and start sobbing when he doesn't see Minho around.

Because of the shower, Minho didn't hear the soft sob leaving the baby's mouth. After showering, Minho walk out from the bathroom, immediately panic when he sees Sungie sobbing.

"Sungie baby? What's wrong? "

"Where did hyungie gwo? " Sungie sobs as he hug the older tightly.

"I was just showering. I'm not leaving you" Minho said

"Sungie wan cuddle" Sungie demand and Minho chuckled.

"Okay, just let me put on my clothes" Minho said and tried to get up but Sungie was clinging onto him like a squirrel.     ∩˙▿˙∩  

"Sungie, how can I wear my clothes if you clinging onto me like this? "

"Sungie don wan to wet gwo" Sungie said.

"Sungie " Minho grab Sungie's waist and put him on the bed and poke his nose.

"Hyungie can't cuddle with Sungie if he doesn't let hyungie wear clothes. Do you want that? " Minho said and Sungie immediately shook his head

"Sungie don wan that. Sungie wan cuddle. Sungie sweepy" Sungie whines. "Hyungie can wear his cwothes. "

"Good boy" Minho praised and Sungie smiled. He loves praises especially from his hyungie.

Sungie watch as Minho put on his clothes while trying not to close his eyes from the sleepiness just to make sure Minho cuddle with him.

Sungie makes grabby hands to the older after Minho settle

"I heard Sungie got drunk from Seungmin when I was not home. Is that true? " Minho start and keeping Sungie from sleeping.

Sungie pout and buried his face into Minho's chest.

"Sungie did" Sungie said.

"Why? Didn't Hyungie said not to drink? At the club the other day, Sungie drink too right after I said not to" Minho said and Sungie quickly look up with worries.

"S-Sungie didn mean to! Lixxie wan to pway and he added to dwink if we cant do the dawe or twuth! And Sungie wan to wave some fun the other day! Sungie didnt mean to made Hyungie mad. Sungie sowwy" Sungie pout, looking down as he explain.

Minho chuckled at his adorableness. "Hyungie's not mad. He's just worry something bad will happen to my precious Sungie. Promise me to tell me if you want to drink okay? "

"Otay... Sungie sweepy" Sungie said and Minho kiss Sungie's head.

"Okay. Go to sleep now. "

-------tbc