AYR 3: 667

-|∆ BLOG # 667
Amy Evangelista

1.2M reads. 108k likes. 65,285 comments.

667th BLOG

Today is a dark and gloomy day, atleast, for me. I noticed a strange black cat in front of my house. Oh! How cute it was. But do you know what was cuter? It was when its eyeballs fell out of its head.

They were like marbles. Haha!

Oh, great! Before I forgot I will be posting my stories and other works on another app. Link is clipped here.

https://www.omnibus-amy-evangelista.download.edu

Feel free to check it out! Haha!

Be ready.

View comments...

Tamara Quinn
WTF?! Who is that??

Unknown
Oh!

Seb Valentino
That wasn't ate Amy. I'm sure.

John Dela Cruz
T*ngina, kadiri.

Pauline
Guys, if mapapansin niyo bigla na lang naging weird yung entries ni ate author. Should we report it na to the police?

Hale Santos
Wait, what? What could the police actually do? They would just check this a little tapos babalik na sila sa pinagkakaabalahan nila? I doubt that they can solve this mystery.

FanNiAmy
Uhm, sa tingin ko ang magagawa na lamang natin is to click that file? Don't worry wala naman atang virus. I already checked it. In that way, masusubaybayan natin kung anong ikinikilos ng kung sino mang hacker na iyan?

Krissha Fuentes
I think it's a prank. Guys, look. Maybe she just want to be famous so that her works could bring her millions of money?! That's why I hate her the first time I knew her but liked her works.

Tamara Quinn
uhh... Brainless.

****